Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code.

Discus and support Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buddy just bought a xbox series s brand new. It was a day one model so the os is outta date. Will that cause the error code to pop up on start up? And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djack3321, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:22 AM.

1. Djack3321
    Djack3321 Guest

Buddy just bought a xbox series s brand new. It was a day one model so the os is outta date. Will that cause the error code to pop up on start up? And will doing an offline update fix this problem.

:)

2. AaronBre Win User

Error Code: 0x87de07dc

I am also seeing this error code on install. My console OS is up to date.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App

G'day ūdens

Is the operating system (OS) up to date? Similar error codes point to the OS not being up to date. Check your system for updates to OS.
  4. REDHansen Win User

Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

Ive tried that many times and no luck. the xbox is up to date with the latest OS, but it will not load games and is giving me this code.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox updates

The Xbox One OS updates usually roll out in waves, you will sometimes be given the option to update the OS for a day or two before being forced to update, but updates roll out to all versions of the Xbox One (original Xbox One, S and X) at the same time.
  6. AmberMcClure Win User

Xbox Game Pass code expired

I just purchased an Xbox one s with a bundle package that had a 1 month free trial of Xbox game pass and mine is giving the same error message. It tells me that the code has expired and cannot be redeemed. My expiration date is also 6/30/19.
Thema:

1. Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code. - Similar Threads - Series date giving

2. Xbox series x restock date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x restock date: When the xbox series x came out I really wanted it and every time they restocked I wasnt able to get one and now I was wondering when they would restock because on every store it doesnt say when...
  3. Series X screenshots not up to date on Xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X screenshots not up to date on Xbox live!: Whether on the console or using the Xbox app, the screenshots have not been there for "On Xbox Live" compared to what I have taken or that show "On this console". This has been broken since the...
  4. Elite series 2 in white release date?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 in white release date?: Anyone have some insight into when they will be releasing a white version? Also Microsoft need to sell official replacement thumb sticks for these at some point don’t they? submitted by...
  5. Xbox series X shipping date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X shipping date: I ordered the 1st of december at around 4pm EST. my order is still on pending and the conf email says the estimated delivery is on the 23rd of december which probably what most of us have. I know...
  6. Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?: So I have been looking towards getting the Xbox Series S, and I was very exited when I was able to complete my purchase on November 30th, 2020. After the purchase got an email saying I would...
  7. Xbox series s delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s delivery date: I managrd to get a series S on the 18th november from the microsoft store but it still just says prnding, ive paid for it but no idea on drlivery, csnt get sn sndwrr off microsoft, any ideas who...
  8. Xbox Series X delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X delivery date: ***EDIT* I HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION TODAY 24TH NOVEMBER THAT THE CONSOLE HAS BEEN SHIPPED AND I WILL RECEIVE IT BY FRIDAY*** I have managed to order the Xbox Series X yesterday. I received...
  9. Xbox series s delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s delivery date: I orderex an xbox series s on the 18th november expected delivery date is the 8th december. On the website it says deliveries wint be made till dnd if december. Will i still get mine on the 8th...
  10. Xbox series S arrival date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S arrival date: on 11/18/20 I ordered my Xbox series S and in the confirmation e-mail it says that it will be here next year on Jan 5th is this the set in stone date or will this date change as more stock becomes...