dayz dosent work

Discus and support dayz dosent work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; dayz dosent work the game is broken dont buy it your get scamed aac73e80-7053-4ca3-9368-249e74c97884 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S SLEEPWALKER S, Aug 14, 2019.

1. dayz dosent work

dayz dosent work the game is broken dont buy it your get scamed

:)

S SLEEPWALKER S, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

dayz dosent work

Hello SLEEPWALKER,

If you have been unable to receive a refund for Day Z due to the errors being experienced, we would be unable to further assist with getting a refund for the game as that concerns a separate team dedicated to handling such cases. You can continue to request
    the refund through the link provided by XBF Felixx, but we will be locking this thread to deter repetitive responses along with providing troubleshooting from our
    Xbox One game troubleshooting support article in case the steps on that page have not been attempted.

If you have any other questions in regards to anything else, please feel free to create a new thread detailing the issue and we'll be glad to help.

Best wishes!
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

dayz dosent work

I do not understand the nature of your complaint which is the proma with the game or also what is the error that is causing your game to fail
  4. Paul1708 Win User

dayz dosent work

ya thats right and micsoft wont give me my money back
    sorry too hear you have a issue.

If you give some infomation on the issue your having has Leo G mentioned above we be happy too help you out with your issue and get you back too gaming,
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

dayz dosent work

Hello S SLEEPWALKER S,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know that it can be frustrating when a game does not function correctly. We are here to help resolve the issue. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is the
    game having trouble launching, or does the issue occur in the game? Does an error code or error message appear when the issue occurs? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. S SLEEPWALKER S Win User

dayz dosent work

ya its broken and dosent com one plus i wanted my money from micosoft and they whouldent refund me
Thema:

dayz dosent work

1. dayz dosent work - Similar Threads - dayz dosent

2. Da jogar DayZ no Xbox one s [Translation - Playing DayZ on Xbox one s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Da jogar DayZ no Xbox one s [Translation - Playing DayZ on Xbox one s]: Gostaria fe compra dayz pra xbox one s mais nao sei se fa pra jogar nesse xbox one s alguem pode me ajudar [Translation - I would like to buy dayz for xbox one s more I do not know if fa to play...
  3. DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAYZ: I've had the trial version of dayz on my xbox for some time, recently I was gifted the full version of dayz. So i redeemed the code and downloaded it but the trial version was already downloaded...
  4. Dayz-Non functioning $40 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz-Non functioning $40 game: Extremely disappointed. $40 for a non working game. Immediately asked for a refund and was denied. I have over 500 games and this was my first and only refund request. Now I'm out $40 and a game....
  5. Refund on DayZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on DayZ: I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund? 4c53b12e-7ab7-4f7a-b9e0-a38b54f10be7
  6. dayz can't buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    dayz can't buy: Hello why can't I buy the game write to me Try again Something went wrong. Wait awhile. 86afab38-1c92-4614-b037-d41697548ff3
  7. DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAYZ: DAYZ NEEDS WORK A LOT OF WORK FOR XBOX PC WAY BEETER were's the crafting mode and cars and other items we get on pc not worth 40.00 right now if fun game but missing a lot too much to be worth...
  8. Dayz release time on Aug 29/18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz release time on Aug 29/18: What is the exact time of the release of dayz on August 29/18? 78223a24-48e9-416d-9e3c-5a7f45ed4d0b
  9. Insider hub (Dayz)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider hub (Dayz): I am using dayz on insider program hub and it won’t let me access the game e4e950e1-8d30-4322-baa8-d3f494a30108
  10. DayZ Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DayZ Xbox: When and how can i get access to day z game preview/beta? i am an xbox insider eeb3a3ce-f15b-4309-827e-8da13ada1a9c