Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

Discus and support Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning All, On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded. The file size... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Massive Misfire, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

Good Morning All,

On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded.

The file size was around 10mb and downloaded within seconds.

However when I load the game, the DLC will not load and it sends me to the store as if I don't own it.

Yet in store, the DLC shows as Purchased?

I have checked my order history and the DLC does show as COMPLETED.

I have removed the whole game from the xbox, done a full system restore and re-installed the game and the DLC still wont work.

Last night I have filed a report with the game publisher Bohemia Interactive Support to see if this is something they can help with.

Searching the internet I am unable to locate anything to suggest anyone is having the same issues.

I'm basically pulling my hair out! ha

:)

Massive Misfire, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

1. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load - Similar Threads - Dayz Livonia DLC

2. Dayz isn't discount price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz isn't discount price: I apparently downloaded dayz last night while it was on sale for 29.99 however this morning i tried to play the game and it said i don't own it. I have the money on my account now i cant play the...
  3. Fallout 76, DayZ and SOULCALIBUR VI Are Free To Play This Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 76, DayZ and SOULCALIBUR VI Are Free To Play This Weekend: I have yet to try Day Z or Soul Calibur VI so I will be sure to give those a run this weekend. 8536d8f4-3921-4af5-960e-501f4a91d231
  4. dayz dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    dayz dosent work: dayz dosent work the game is broken dont buy it your get scamed aac73e80-7053-4ca3-9368-249e74c97884
  5. Da jogar DayZ no Xbox one s [Translation - Playing DayZ on Xbox one s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Da jogar DayZ no Xbox one s [Translation - Playing DayZ on Xbox one s]: Gostaria fe compra dayz pra xbox one s mais nao sei se fa pra jogar nesse xbox one s alguem pode me ajudar [Translation - I would like to buy dayz for xbox one s more I do not know if fa to play...
  6. DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAYZ: I've had the trial version of dayz on my xbox for some time, recently I was gifted the full version of dayz. So i redeemed the code and downloaded it but the trial version was already downloaded...
  7. Dayz-Non functioning $40 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz-Non functioning $40 game: Extremely disappointed. $40 for a non working game. Immediately asked for a refund and was denied. I have over 500 games and this was my first and only refund request. Now I'm out $40 and a game....
  8. Refund on DayZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on DayZ: I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund? 4c53b12e-7ab7-4f7a-b9e0-a38b54f10be7
  9. dayz can't buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    dayz can't buy: Hello why can't I buy the game write to me Try again Something went wrong. Wait awhile. 86afab38-1c92-4614-b037-d41697548ff3
  10. DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAYZ: DAYZ NEEDS WORK A LOT OF WORK FOR XBOX PC WAY BEETER were's the crafting mode and cars and other items we get on pc not worth 40.00 right now if fun game but missing a lot too much to be worth...