DaZed Assassins recruiting new players xbox360

Discus and support DaZed Assassins recruiting new players xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are a new clan that is looking for new people who are consistently on and strive to get better. our clan battle record is 12-3. you must be 12 or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoD titaN x, Jan 22, 2014.

1. FoD titaN x
    FoD titaN x Guest

we are a new clan that is looking for new people who are consistently on and strive to get better. our clan battle record is 12-3. you must be 12 or older and have a mic to join. if you are intrested in joining apply to join our clan on elite or send me
    a message over xbl telling me about yourself my gtag is

:)

FoD titaN x, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Broken Assassins recruiting XBOX360

their is a clan recruiting place this should be posted

SlappyMcGuiness, Jan 22, 2014
  3. FoD titaN x
    FoD titaN x Guest
    Broken Assassins recruiting XBOX360

We are a new clan with a little bit of a competitive edge and are looking to find new people who are active and strive to get better. You must be atleast 12 years of age and have a mic and you must have a call of duty account. If you are intrested in joining
    my gtag is

FoD titaN x, Jan 22, 2014
  4. RedRobin183 Win User

Assassin's Creed Revelations 1000 Club

Assassin's Creed's multiplayer is suppose to offer an insight at the Templar's (aka Abstergo's) side of the story.

In Revelations they are training new recruits (the players) and you unlock pictures/videos as you level up.
  5. SacredGolf09446 Win User

City missions in Mediterranean defence

Yup I managed to get rid of all the guys in my recruitment by sending them to cities and kept all the ladies as my main assassin's brood. Once you send an assassin of your choosing to a city, it frees up a spot for a new recruit, then have to go through
    the process of building recruit up to master assassin.

Been a while since I've played but if I recall toggling X button gives you the option of placing assassin in that city.
  6. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

Broken Assassins recruiting XBOX360

their is a clan recruiting place this should be posted
  7. Solidus X Win User

Is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood any good?

Wish I could change this thread's title to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood IS good. Nay, nay... AMAZING! Just got the ability to recruit other assassins. It's a whole new ball game now!
  8. banej Win User

so do you think Ac: II was better than Ac:B?

I've completed AC2. Maybe I would be getting a copy of ACB to try out. What can i expected beside assassin recruits, chaining attacks, and multi-player?
Thema:

1. DaZed Assassins recruiting new players xbox360 - Similar Threads - DaZed Assassins recruiting

2. Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC: Hi, I have the following problem. Well my bad I didnt notice that purchasing Helix pack for Assassin's Creed® Odyssey is for Xbox version not for PC. Is there any way I can activate it on my PC...
  3. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  4. Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed: Hello I have a problem with syncronizing and this has been going on for 3 days now. The errorcode is appearing when I try to start the game. I have tried to do a hard restart on the Xbox qnd...
  5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible? 1e06551e-9e8b-4634-b537-ac3c6062f2ca
  6. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  7. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  8. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  9. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  10. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d