Dchp not working

Discus and support Dchp not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Dchp not working Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered 8cfc5b3f-217a-4187-8265-74211cf4f43c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by iX D4ILY MDK Xi, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Dchp not working

Dchp not working
    Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered

:)

iX D4ILY MDK Xi, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Ambitonz
    Ambitonz Guest
    Canmot connect to XBL

My Xbox will not connect to Xbl it's keeps saying that it cannot connect tiii my DCHP server and I've tried a lot of things and nothing's working help please

Ambitonz, Dec 26, 2016
  3. SniprUK
    SniprUK Guest
    "Use your mac to connect your console to Xbox Live" Trouble shoot.

Hi InfernalTruth, it seems here that your Airport is using a DCHP connection and your Xbox wants to use a static ip. Can you check your Airport settings and tell me if it is using DCHP or static.

Thanks,

HeKtiC x Will

SniprUK, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Big C Snow Win User

Worked for months, now problems

DCHP is enabled, UPnP is not
  5. SniprUK Win User

"Use your mac to connect your console to Xbox Live" Trouble shoot.

Hi InfernalTruth, it seems here that your Airport is using a DCHP connection and your Xbox wants to use a static ip. Can you check your Airport settings and tell me if it is using DCHP or static.

Thanks,

HeKtiC x Will
  6. Bulls3y3Bobby Win User

Xbox one moderate nat

So I need to turn UPNP and the dchp off on the gateway only?
  7. SomtooAkaigwe Win User

My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

yeah it sees it and connects to it but it gives me a dchp server error message
  8. Bulls3y3Bobby Win User

Xbox one moderate nat

When I turned off the dchp server on the gateway lost the internet connection to the router.
Thema:

Dchp not working

1. Dchp not working - Similar Threads - Dchp working

2. Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10: I play on a Windows 10 computer and I can not connect in party chat with people on Xbox. I have tried port forwarding, completely removed/disabled the firewall on my computer modem/router and...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth: Dear Community, Since two days i'm trying to get my new controller working properly. It works on the XBox One X and on the PC via USB. But, altough it connects via Bluetooth, the controller just...
  4. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  5. XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING: Hi all, I know the headset is fine as I've tried with another wired controller. The controller is still under warranty but was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues and managed to solve...
  6. Xbox One wireless controller; work through glass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller; work through glass?: Does the xbox one wireless controller work through the glass panes on the doors of a media console without issue? 3ae23a31-34a2-4c27-a10d-1b93362221f2
  7. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable: Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the console's network...
  8. Can't connect to your DCHP server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to your DCHP server: Can't connect to your DCHP server I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on for 11 hours so far. It just keeps coming up...
  9. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server: for the past 6 days it hasnt connected. Ive tried restarting my xbox and modem i tried to factory reset now im stuck in the setup process because it has to be connected to internet. ip:...
  10. Dchp error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dchp error: Keep getting a dchp error on my X1 when testing connection. I'm using a tp link plug and it was working fine til today. Now all of a sudden it won't work it all. When I unplug it I can get my home...