Dchp not working

Discus and support Dchp not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Dchp not working Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered 8cfc5b3f-217a-4187-8265-74211cf4f43c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by iX D4ILY MDK Xi, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Dchp not working

Dchp not working
    Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered

:)

iX D4ILY MDK Xi, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Ambitonz
    Ambitonz Guest
    Canmot connect to XBL

My Xbox will not connect to Xbl it's keeps saying that it cannot connect tiii my DCHP server and I've tried a lot of things and nothing's working help please

Ambitonz, Dec 26, 2016
  3. SniprUK
    SniprUK Guest
    "Use your mac to connect your console to Xbox Live" Trouble shoot.

Hi InfernalTruth, it seems here that your Airport is using a DCHP connection and your Xbox wants to use a static ip. Can you check your Airport settings and tell me if it is using DCHP or static.

Thanks,

HeKtiC x Will

SniprUK, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Big C Snow Win User

Worked for months, now problems

DCHP is enabled, UPnP is not
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Dchp

Hello JoeRogers4,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving a DHCP error message when you are trying to connect to your wireless network. We recommend utilizing the support article on our website to

troubleshoot network connection errors
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    JoeRogers4!
  6. Wadski Win User

: Dchp

This is a local issue. Check your router as a first point.

Try sticking a manual IP in on the same range and with same DNS servers (or use Googles).

that will get you up and running in the short term.
  7. Adam Shiell Win User

Disney+ App Error Code 39

I’m fairly certain this is a DCHP error. Xbox is infamous for it. Unplug your television power cord for some 15 seconds or so, then try it. It should work.
  8. SniprUK Win User

"Use your mac to connect your console to Xbox Live" Trouble shoot.

Hi InfernalTruth, it seems here that your Airport is using a DCHP connection and your Xbox wants to use a static ip. Can you check your Airport settings and tell me if it is using DCHP or static.

Thanks,

HeKtiC x Will
Thema:

Dchp not working

1. Dchp not working - Similar Threads - Dchp working

2. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?: I have issues joining parties and talking to friends on PC. The app gives me a code (0x8923103D) along with saying the system might be down. Although its been saying this for months now an my...
  4. Xbox LFG Not Working On Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox LFG Not Working On Pc: I'm trying to use LFG to find a party on Sea of Thieves and every time I try to join one it says "This post is no longer available." I then refresh just to see the post still up and nothing...
  5. Xbox live code isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code isnt working: I just purchased a code for xbox live gold from a third party retailer and its only 14 digits and I dont know what to do, they just sent me code on sms and told me to redeem it. that all they...
  6. : Dchp

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Dchp: : Dchp This is a local issue. Check your router as a first point. Try sticking a manual IP in on the same range and with same DNS servers (or use Googles). that will get you up and running in...
  7. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable: Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): Xbox gives DCHP error with ethernet cable Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the console's network...
  8. Can't connect to your DCHP server

Can't connect to your DCHP server: Can't connect to your DCHP server I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on for 11 hours so far. It just keeps coming up...
  9. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server: for the past 6 days it hasnt connected. Ive tried restarting my xbox and modem i tried to factory reset now im stuck in the setup process because it has to be connected to internet. ip:...
  10. Dchp error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dchp error: Keep getting a dchp error on my X1 when testing connection. I'm using a tp link plug and it was working fine til today. Now all of a sudden it won't work it all. When I unplug it I can get my home...