DDOS attack

Discus and support DDOS attack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about a week ago I was in a party with my pal in a party talking the usual . A random pal of his just ranted and tried to start some stuff so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goldfish116, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Goldfish116
    Goldfish116 Guest

DDOS attack

So about a week ago I was in a party with my pal in a party talking the usual . A random pal of his just ranted and tried to start some stuff so i kicked him. Then i was booted offline for about 3 hours...

I wanted to know if i can do something else beside reporting because obviously that did nothing Bc he hasnt been banned and is trying to attack my other friends. What else can i do if i get booted offline again ????

:)

Goldfish116, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Is there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?

"Boots" are done via Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and are illegal in basically all countries.

Therefore the process to report such an DDoS attack would be to contact your ISP, as they can check their logfiles about the attack.

Then contact your local police and have them work with the ISP to determine the source of the DDoS attack and take the necessary steps.

Also check the
    official FAQ about DDoS attacks here
  3. dinzey scheelings Win User

I got DDOSed yesterday

ddos attack lol????

do you even know what DDOS is?

first of all if it was a DDOS attack then you should be complaining at your ISP since your service of internet was denied

Microsoft cant do anything about that neither can Xbox support...

go to your ISP file a complaint and make sure they start a investigation

xbox cant do anything against DDOS attack neither do u have any proof of this so called DDOS attack
  4. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message

5. EXES5 Win User

DDos Attacks

Most ISPs and your router firewal blocks the DDos attacks at a certain level.Theres a verry litle chance that you can be DDos attacked
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

DDOS attack?

nope DDoS effects entire internet not Live MS has ZERO control over DDoS attacks sorry
Thema:

DDOS attack

1. DDOS attack - Similar Threads - DDOS attack

2. Information on ddos attacks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information on ddos attacks: Hi just wanted to bring to light a massive problem me and my friends have been encountering online on games such as rainbow six siege and other competitive games. Recently we have became victims...
  3. DDos Attacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDos Attacks: Alot of people think this cant happen but the truth of the matter is it can. For those who dont know >>DDos is basically a denial of a service. You might be playing a game and then suddenly you...
  4. DDoS attack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoS attack.: Me and my friends have been Ddos attacked by some individual and he also began reading our exact location to us. He is breaking the code of conduct of tampering and the fact that he knows my...
  5. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...
  6. Ddos attacks and confession

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ddos attacks and confession: Hackers stay away heres all the proof u need [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image...
  7. getting ddos attack by some players on fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting ddos attack by some players on fornite: when I don't run vpn I have lag with frozen screen when they are not frozen or have lag or they lag there own self when frozen you with lag to make it look like they are lagging too when they are...
  8. Reporting a Ddos attacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Ddos attacker: The gamertag of the ddos attacker is [Mod Removed]. She attacked me and my friends on September 29, 2017 at 12am Cst. This isn't the first time she has attacked us....
  9. NEED TEAM MICROSOFT PROTECT NETWORK ATTACK DDOS XBOXONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED TEAM MICROSOFT PROTECT NETWORK ATTACK DDOS XBOXONE: HI TEAM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, WITH MY FIREWALL I SEE ONLY TIMES ONLY ATTACK DDOS FROM ON YOUR NETWORK XBOX LIVE AND IM BORED TO LOST MY CONNECTING OR DIFFICULT TO FOUND OTHER PLAYER IN YOUR XBOX...
  10. DDOS attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS attack: Why are these happening? I was playing GTA the other day and was invited to a party (full of punk kids) and got ddos attacked. Gamer tag (badwhisper50) was the one who did it. Q is why is he...