DDoS problem

Discus and support DDoS problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX NEEDS TO BAN THE DDOSERS AS WELL Being a person who often plays competitive multiplayer FPS games and Survival games like Rainbow Six Siege and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NLH1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

DDoS problem

XBOX NEEDS TO BAN THE DDOSERS AS WELL

Being a person who often plays competitive multiplayer FPS games and Survival games like Rainbow Six Siege and Dead by Daylight I've noticed that DDoSing has become common place when reaching higher ranks in these games, in a recent update to Rainbow Six
    Siege there is a new report feature where you can report players for using such methods to win games and action is taken by Ubisoft to ban these players. Similar is happening in Dead by Daylight where the killer will strain servers in order to cause lag for
    the survivors and put themselves at an advantage, i was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on this issue and what Xbox can do to also help solve this issue i.e. issuing bans for players who pay for DDoSing services and even do it themselves using their
    laptops.

:)

NLH1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

DDoS problem

Hi,

Report and use a VPN to avoid that in the future.

Regards
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

DDoS problem

I know there is a lot of cheaters on games, but all of us have to report those users
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

DDoS problem

I think we need a video report opinion it would be better
  5. IRB Win User

DDoS problem

A DDoS attack however happens over your Internet connection, Not Xbox Live which makes it hard for Xbox to determine who is responsible. The DDoS attack will come from hundreds if not thousands of slave devices so unless a user over Live tells you they
    are going to DDoS you, then it is tricky to determine who caused it.
  6. NLH1 Win User

DDoS problem

Like how they have for reporting errors to Microsoft on Xbox and they let you include videos and screenshots
Thema:

DDoS problem

1. DDoS problem - Similar Threads - DDoS problem

2. How do you report DDOS attacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you report DDOS attacker?: This guy asked me to join his party through FIFA pro clubs and then he threatened me and told me my internet was gone, immediately lost xbox and computer internet connection for a long time.....
  3. DDOS attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS attack: So about a week ago I was in a party with my pal in a party talking the usual . A random pal of his just ranted and tried to start some stuff so i kicked him. Then i was booted offline for about 3...
  4. Ddos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos: is there anything i could do about being ddosed ive been ddosed twice by different people 2 times and the second time my internet keeps disconnecting this really annoying cause i did practically...
  5. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  6. How can i report a player who is DDoS Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i report a player who is DDoS Server: As a member of R6 sieges competitive community I want to know how I can report a player who is blatantly cheating (Keyboarding, DDosing servers and players) and get justice for not unfair...
  7. Information on ddos attacks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information on ddos attacks: Hi just wanted to bring to light a massive problem me and my friends have been encountering online on games such as rainbow six siege and other competitive games. Recently we have became victims...
  8. DDos Attacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDos Attacks: Alot of people think this cant happen but the truth of the matter is it can. For those who dont know >>DDos is basically a denial of a service. You might be playing a game and then suddenly you...
  9. DDOS Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDOS Black Ops 4: I have been playing league play on Black Ops 4 regularly especially over the last 2 weeks, but find that I come across teams that are booting people at least 2-4 times a day. That also includes...
  10. DDOS on Xbox, assistance please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS on Xbox, assistance please?: I was playing a game of rainbow 6 siege and then this guy on he enemy team invites to a party, a little toxic. We exchange words and he ends up stating the state in which i live in and says...