DDoS... Same guy, different account.

Discus and support DDoS... Same guy, different account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Removed Personal Info] - Never post personal info on the forums. his is the second time reporting this guy since the Enforcement Team done nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiteMyFury, Apr 28, 2014.

1. BiteMyFury
    BiteMyFury Guest

[Removed Personal Info] - Never post personal info on the forums. his is the second time reporting this guy since the Enforcement Team done nothing against him. Despite me having evidence,
    he is still roaming Xbox Live stalking me and DoS-ing me. Please permanently ban his console so he can stop bullying me and stalking me. Just please stop him for once because
    I have had to report him 10+ times and nothing has happened to him. Thank you. sorry for any unnecessary highlighting and if you need to, remove my email from this post.

:)

BiteMyFury, Apr 28, 2014
  2. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    I was hacked

like did the guy DDos you, (basically you loos you internet) or has some one gotten on you account in a different place that you dont recognize?

MB5656, Apr 28, 2014
  3. JimBox32
    JimBox32 Guest
    ok here it is

Do not add him either, same guy, different account

JimBox32, Apr 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only way to report a gamer is by filing a complaint via the console. The enforcement team does not take complaints any other way. Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should also not be posted on the forums.

Smwutches, Apr 28, 2014
  5. BiteMyFury
    BiteMyFury Guest
    I was told to post it here. While in a chat with Microsoft Support, I sent the link asking them if this was alright and they said it was great and they told the Enforcement team to have a look at this post.

BiteMyFury, Apr 28, 2014
  6. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Kiesey, Apr 28, 2014
  7. BiteMyFury
    BiteMyFury Guest
    Kiesey78 I know what to do but my I have contacted my ISP many times about this guy and I have to get a new router to change the IP. I know all the stuff to do during a DDoS attack but it doesn't help with my router. And I know it's illegal and I was told
    to post it here since my ISP doesn't do anything and this guy stalks me by making new accounts and adding me. I appreciate for you trying to help but this is a different matter.

BiteMyFury, Oct 31, 2018
  8. BiteMyFury Win User

Kiesey78 I know what to do but my I have contacted my ISP many times about this guy and I have to get a new router to change the IP. I know all the stuff to do during a DDoS attack but it doesn't help with my router. And I know it's illegal and I was told
    to post it here since my ISP doesn't do anything and this guy stalks me by making new accounts and adding me. I appreciate for you trying to help but this is a different matter.
  9. Kiesey Win User

10. BiteMyFury Win User

I was told to post it here. While in a chat with Microsoft Support, I sent the link asking them if this was alright and they said it was great and they told the Enforcement team to have a look at this post.
  11. Smwutches Win User

The only way to report a gamer is by filing a complaint via the console. The enforcement team does not take complaints any other way. Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should also not be posted on the forums.
  12. MB5656 Win User

I was hacked

like did the guy DDos you, (basically you loos you internet) or has some one gotten on you account in a different place that you dont recognize?
Thema:

1. DDoS... Same guy, different account. - Similar Threads - DDoS Same guy

2. Ddos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos: is there anything i could do about being ddosed ive been ddosed twice by different people 2 times and the second time my internet keeps disconnecting this really annoying cause i did practically...
  3. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  4. How can i report a player who is DDoS Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i report a player who is DDoS Server: As a member of R6 sieges competitive community I want to know how I can report a player who is blatantly cheating (Keyboarding, DDosing servers and players) and get justice for not unfair...
  5. Information on ddos attacks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information on ddos attacks: Hi just wanted to bring to light a massive problem me and my friends have been encountering online on games such as rainbow six siege and other competitive games. Recently we have became victims...
  6. DDos Attacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDos Attacks: Alot of people think this cant happen but the truth of the matter is it can. For those who dont know >>DDos is basically a denial of a service. You might be playing a game and then suddenly you...
  7. DDOS Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDOS Black Ops 4: I have been playing league play on Black Ops 4 regularly especially over the last 2 weeks, but find that I come across teams that are booting people at least 2-4 times a day. That also includes...
  8. DDOS on Xbox, assistance please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS on Xbox, assistance please?: I was playing a game of rainbow 6 siege and then this guy on he enemy team invites to a party, a little toxic. We exchange words and he ends up stating the state in which i live in and says...
  9. AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything: AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything It is all down to your ISP to prevent DDoS Attacks where possible. If it ever happens again I would request that your ISP escalate your case to a higher...
  10. report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...: hi, first time posting on here. lastnight i killed someone on gta v then they invited me to a party which i joined to listen to what they had to say, cut long story short they have then gone on...