Ddose

Discus and support Ddose in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ddose Report/block them using the tools provided on the console. Try unplugging your modem for a few minutes so hopefully your ISP will assign you a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PatrickFarmer2, May 29, 2019.

1. Ddose

Ddose
    Report/block them using the tools provided on the console. Try unplugging your modem for a few minutes so hopefully your ISP will assign you a new IP address.

:)

PatrickFarmer2, May 29, 2019
  2. Robo RaBBit 121 Win User

XBox Live Status and Network Tests Not Accurate?

Lizard squad hacked xbox live and DDoSing it
  3. mikemature0 Win User

Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in

cant they handle the ddosing?

this is not the first time it's happening -.-
  4. Farscape247 Win User

READ!! Watch out for this HACKER! Report him.

and if he is ddosing you then report it to your ISP
  5. dadude10 Win User

Sorry we cant show your friends right now???????

LizardSquad taking resposibility for DDOsing Xbox servers.
  6. zach7414 Win User

Can't connect to X-Box live

Lizard Squad is ddosing xbox live. Be patient.
Thema:

Ddose

1. Ddose - Similar Threads - Ddose

2. I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it: I was playing For Honor and the user [mod removed] got upset i won a game and invited me and my cousin to a party where he said i was trash and I was actually being super respectful back for once...
  3. Ddosing is a pain when you get booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing is a pain when you get booted: I need help last night I was playing a game and beat this guy. He spammed me with party invites and messaged me "How [location] bean". After this my internet was not working. He kept spamming me...
  4. Ddosing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing: Hey so two guys that play together have been turning my wifi of now for a while this is the 7th time. Ive tried to report them and i feel like nothing has been done because i still see them in the...
  5. Ddosing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing: i would like to take further action on someone who has previously booted me offline and another who is threatening me i have the information and gamertags of them as reporting them to microsoft...
  6. How do you stop someone who's already DDosing ur console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you stop someone who's already DDosing ur console: I ran into a guy on COD Ghost he was hacking and like an idiot I told him I was going to report him for hacking ever since then I've been getting d dosed constantly when ever I play destiny 2 or...
  7. Ddosing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing: When will ddosing be punished? Currently rank 1 on the eu leaderboard of overwatch is someone thatthad claimed the rank from either ddosing teammates or the enemy team. He has been reported many a...
  8. Ddosing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing: Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me a person from xbox has been booting me offline the past few days for serverl hours at a time and has done it again today and even messaged me saying...
  9. My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...: Kid got mad I kicked him from a party and he booted my friend offline, happened about 35 minutes ago and my friend still can not get on. Is there a place I can report serious issues?...
  10. I got ddosed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got ddosed: I was hit offline by 2 people. They joined our party and started saying that they were hackers and that the were going to hit me offline and i couldnt uae my internet for a minute or so i took a...