DDP Yoga

Discus and support DDP Yoga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any chance you guys could add DDP Yoga? DDP YOGA Official Web Site Im pretty fat, and Gabriel Iglesias is able to do it, so i figured i could to!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamest4, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Jamest4
    Jamest4 Guest

DDP Yoga

Any chance you guys could add DDP Yoga?

DDP YOGA Official Web Site

Im pretty fat, and Gabriel Iglesias is able to do it, so i figured i could to!!

:)

Jamest4, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Asylum Wars
    Asylum Wars Guest
    Well, That was a disappointment.

The wcw pack was a huge disappointment, imo. The reason for the purchase was for DDP and Lex but seeing how DDP looked along with the rest,I felt that the pack itself was to the accuracy standard that I had seen on some of the older game.

Now for those who haven't seen what I'm talking about here is a video showing DDP.

Asylum Wars, Oct 8, 2014
  3. XBox Yoga

Consoles are considered separate from PCs and aren't as easily modifiable. But why aren't they built to be to some degree?

-

There's talk about the PS4 having more graphics capability. I'm not sure how much it will matter, but why not have at least left in the option to switch out components for better easily, for people who want to spend some extra money.

-

And yes, it kinda goes against the consistent platform option - but with a console you would allow far fewer variations than with a PC... and with a lifespan of 6-8 years for the console - if a better graphics card is $50, three years from now - at that
    time you could expect people to get it and for a lot of developers to throw out games because of greater adoption... Years after buying the console, people would be happy paying a bit more for an add-on that lets them play much better games with it.

ImaskariArtificer, Oct 8, 2014
  4. sionetix
    sionetix Guest

DDP Yoga

This was a very popular request on reddit when the yoga workouts came out. I don't dislike the Yoga Inferno ones, but diversity is always good.

sionetix, Oct 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 13, 2014
  6. Asylum Wars
    Asylum Wars Guest
    That would be an awesome idea! Wouldn't hurt to get DDP's attention on the idea as well.

Asylum Wars, Nov 1, 2018
  7. sionetix Win User

DDP Yoga

This was a very popular request on reddit when the yoga workouts came out. I don't dislike the Yoga Inferno ones, but diversity is always good.
  8. Asylum Wars Win User

DDP Yoga

That would be an awesome idea! Wouldn't hurt to get DDP's attention on the idea as well.
  9. onyxishere Win User

DDP Yoga

10. SOPHION-B4E77CBA-8B4 Win User

Call a truce

XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE.......YOGA KINECT.
  11. Bruno Hslaww Win User

XBox Yoga

Trouble is standardizing games that will work on all XBones if they are all different......This would lead to all using lowest settings of a standard Bone why upgrade??
Thema:

DDP Yoga

1. DDP Yoga - Similar Threads - DDP Yoga

2. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness: A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe...
  3. Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yoga Inferno? (Jillian Michaels): Xbox just published a video on YouTube. I don't know if it is a new video or just an older promotion they are uploading now. But if definitely shows Jillian Michaels - Yoga Inferno at the end as...