De Blob 2 still can't download on the xbox 360

Discus and support De Blob 2 still can't download on the xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Download stops and restarts at 79% latest games with gold game Downloadet just fine. I have no vps consol setting set to Denmark language English like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kongen1973, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Kongen1973
    Kongen1973 Guest

Download stops and restarts at 79% latest games with gold game Downloadet just fine. I have no vps consol setting set to Denmark language English like its been for the last many years. Can read here and on reddit / Facebook om not the only one with this
    problem

Must be in your end the error is!

Where do I report this error?

:)

2. FiDRoC Win User

Games that were missed by most on release

Singularity was excellent.

de Blob 2 was an unexpected treat too. Good game to chill out with ...
  3. Flaming Pingu Win User

Xbox360 Game Rarity List (PAL)

they have about 10 copies of de blob 2 in my local tescos and asda well cheap as well
  4. sparklefingers Win User

Xbox 360 3D Games!

De Blob 2 can be played in 3d (well the box says it can... i haven't actually looked into it as i don't have 3d telly)
  5. isturbo1984 Win User

Games for 5 year olds

de Blob 2. Very simplistic and easy. Right stick for camera, but not necessary. Uses pretty much just the Right Trigger and the
    A Button. And has an easy mode. And is just a good n fun old-school platformer like Mario.--Actually very similar to Super Mario Sunshine. And of course, "Rated E for Everyone."
  6. ngocphi Win User

Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.

Ive been trying to install this game since yesterday and keep having this issue, what gives?
    Does your account region

Console.region actual region and language region match if not that woukd be why

This is why downloads fail with 360 games usually

Language includes using languages not of your region so if you are in germany or france and trying to get english it wont work

It goes by the primary language of the region

Language independence is only an xbox one feature but doesnt affect360 games
Thema:

1. De Blob 2 still can't download on the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Blob still can't

2. Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?

in XboX Insiders
    Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?: I assumed it came with the new dash, but I am in the Beta ring and it isn't working for me. Is it still only for Alpha ring? submitted by /u/erikcave [link] [comments]
  3. Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...

in XBoX on Windows
    Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...: Is there a way Microsoft could include every PC game into the Xbox Database? I hate playing a game for it to only show up as "Online". Is there a way to customize your playing status like Steam?...
  4. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox enforcement microphone still banned 1years after ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement microphone still banned 1years after ...: hello i get on aout 2019 a microphone ban for 7 days . now 2020 my microphone are still not working on my principal account . on my secondary mic is good . im talkig with the "agent" xbox : 2...
  6. Still cant change custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change custom gamer picture: I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know why? I asked a support person and they said it...
  7. Can't download de blob.. This month's gwg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download de blob.. This month's gwg: Now I have tryed on 3 xbox 360 none of them gets passed 79% every time it gets to 79% the download starts over.. Every other game I tested the past few days around 25 in total downloads without...
  8. Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.: Ive been trying to install this game since yesterday and keep having this issue, what gives? f532c044-7ba0-4ebc-86c7-3ecc6a56bc80
  9. De Blob 1&2 Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    De Blob 1&2 Question: Was there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content in any version of either De Blob game? 1643eb33-cd45-4fb7-a710-7b9cf8112ed3
  10. No known error code, xb1x, A Boy and His Blob.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No known error code, xb1x, A Boy and His Blob.: Purchased and installed "A Boy and His Blob" a few days ago for my XBox One X. I have downloaded and installed it on external media (USB 3.0 HDD) and internal storage several times in an attempt...