De Ranked on the forums?

Discus and support De Ranked on the forums? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Didn't do anything or receieve any warning , i've been active. Just got bumped from 4 back to 2. I have all my badges still. Anyone else have this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DGYT, May 9, 2014.

1. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

De Ranked on the forums?

Didn't do anything or receieve any warning , i've been active. Just got bumped from 4 back to 2. I have all my badges still. Anyone else have this problem?

:)

DGYT, May 9, 2014
  2. Hacked Cod4 reset to 1 and I get reset every time I stop playing.

Outsider is right Activision and Infinity Ward cant help fix a de-ranked, also microsoft cant help with gamers being de-ranked in a modded lobby on cod 4. Your best bet is to try and game with just friends on cod 4, and file an complaint against the gamers
    who you think are modded the game.

IAmProjectAlice, May 9, 2014
  3. Colored Messages

you can`t you have been de ranked/infected.

THEOWENKILLER, May 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

De Ranked on the forums?

It's been an issue since they revamped the forums. They are aware of the issue and working on fixing it.

Smwutches, May 9, 2014
  5. Ghostrider1878 Win User

De-Ranking

if you have a back-up save you should be fine. consider yourself lucky, most people get de-ranked to 0 with an inability to get some onyx medals, therefore taking seriously 3.0 out of the equation.
  6. BravLiltoast3r Win User

De-Ranking

This has happened to a lot of people, the best thing to do is every so often save your profile to the cloud just so you have a backup.
  7. nitrospin Win User

De-Ranking

i dont want that to happen
  8. Taeus Live Win User

De-Ranking

I did that. Didn't make a difference. Went straight to zero. Just a myth.....
  9. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw3 hacked

i got de-rank because of it
Thema:

De Ranked on the forums?

1. De Ranked on the forums? - Similar Threads - Ranked forums

2. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  3. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  4. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  5. Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha: I’ve been in the 3 preview rings: omega, delta, and beta, and I’ve been an insider for 2 YEARS and 4 months and I STILL have NO option to select Preview Alpha, I am really beginning to think it’s...
  6. Myvip rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    Myvip rank: How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me...
  7. halo 5 rank reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 rank reset: Hello I logged into halo 5 guardians to play some SWAT. I was ranked Plat (4 or 5). I decided to warm up first though on Master Chief Collection so I switched over. I come back to Guardians, and...
  8. Xbox forum ranking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox forum ranking: Hello, i try to assist in the Xbox one support forums and i don't feel like i should post this there but my forum ranking seems off because i see that i'm level two (2) but as soon as i write a...
  9. Forum Level De - Rank?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum Level De - Rank?: First of all , if this needs to be somewhere else , please redirect me. My rank was taken down 3 levels at the beginning of this year , when the forums were undergoing the huge changes. I asked...
  10. Haven't received rank 4 forums badge after claiming loot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't received rank 4 forums badge after claiming loot: Hello, I'm a Rank 4 Community Ambassador and I've claimed the loot for the Rank Four Forums Badge and I still haven't received it after an hour or so. Description of the loot: Rank Four Forum...