Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected.

Discus and support Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So based on facts, since I was affected by my copy of Dead by Daylight being hit with a virus called Initialization Error, there is no way to correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected.

So based on facts, since I was affected by my copy of Dead by Daylight being hit with a virus called Initialization Error, there is no way to correct it. The game makers cannot do anything about it. I think it affected me because I am too old to be playing
    Dead by Daylight since this game is for age 35 and under. This game has an age detector where the Intialization Error virus is enabled for any profile that is age 35 and older. Sad, but true. Seems like I have been officially banned from playing Dead by Daylight
    due to my old age. The real answer to this problem is that there is no way to solve it. It was a special banhammer for anyone who are age 35 and older. I was banned from playing this game for my old age. What more could I say?

Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected. [​IMG]

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 4, 2019
  2. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Wow, i have never heard of this on any game. My dbd has connection issues and server problems but have never had that error pop up.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I have never in my life Heard of this issue before, I will have to check this one up cause I know a few 40 years olds that do play this game.

Also there is another post Similar of this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...on-error/0640e362-0064-47c1-a3a9-c415bbeb3e33 But
    it seems to be able to get round that issue by restarting game and router ect.

Edit: I noticed as well you have a very different version of the game (Mine being V3.1.2 Yours being v3.1.0) So Perhaps missing a game update is the issue you having. Try reinstalling the game and looking for game updates.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Dead By Daylight Initialization error

Hey
    awesome elli3,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  5. awesome elli3 Win User

I had reached out to the devs this afternoon and they said they would look into it. Just now I started up the game and the problem has been resolved. I dont know if the devs were to ones to fix it or if it was a temporary bug, but the game works fine now!
  6. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Your not alone with this issue, i have replied to someone today on this also. After reading, I found a link to the game forums, many others have the same problem with this game and it might be an idea
    to contact the game developers directly. A link to the information I found is below.

I'm sorry I can't help you more!

Dead By Daylight Support Forums
Thema:

1. Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected. - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight Initialization

2. Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things: if its worth changing my main on DBD im down. 9b17d482-2751-4f71-baad-8593e44044b0
  3. Dead By Daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight: Dead by Daylight was interesting and unlike any other game I had played before. It was not necessarily a game I could see myself playing long term, but the concept is actually quite fun and it is...
  4. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  5. else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight: We aint ps4 this shouldnt be happening 40d6001e-0a63-4bc7-bae6-e8d0b055ff82
  6. How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?: So I tried to play Dead by Daylight on Xbox One, but the game is no longer playable. Here is the screenshot for the proof. Why did this have to happen? [img] 6ac0b35d-325f-46b7-a7f4-0f677fdae8c0
  7. Dead by Daylight initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight initialization error: Hello, I was playing Dead by Daylight no problems at all last night, game ran smooth and literally no issues in sight. Today I go on the game to try and play and I get this "Initialization Error"...
  8. Dead By Daylight Initializing Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Initializing Error: my saved data not here the game not workin im so lost ive tried everything im irritated and so done with xbox 83ca1cc4-9d24-4b53-bf96-9268ea716c29
  9. Dead By Daylight Initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Initialization error: So there has been a post made on this subject before, but since there is nothing there that helps this problem I decided to make this one. Yesterday I was playing dead by daylight and everything...
  10. Dead by Daylight initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight initialization error: After the update last week or so Dead by Daylight stopped working. It brings up an initialization error whenever i try to start it. I've restarted my xbox numerous times like it suggests and have...