Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things

Discus and support Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if its worth changing my main on DBD im down. 9b17d482-2751-4f71-baad-8593e44044b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emo Goggles, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Emo Goggles
    Emo Goggles Guest

if its worth changing my main on DBD im down.

:)

Emo Goggles, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AdzFoz Win User

Alot of people play it and its popular on streaming. I would check out some gameplay first. Its s asymmetrical horror if that helps.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

It looks cool but I've never played the game. is it any good?
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

I had no idea about this thanks for sharing, now to go look this up.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello AdzFoz!

Thank you, i have no idea that there will be an update/dlc for dead by deadlight from Stranger things, im a great fan so i will play it day one, i would prefer the killer, but i will try both
  6. luissolid Win User

This crossover it's going to be great...

I really hope this can be a permanent dlc.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight Stranger

2. Dead By Daylight running at a lower resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight running at a lower resolution: So I bought XGP for PC, and I tried downloading Dead by Daylight. I tried running it and it opened so i thought there was no problem but the resolution was lower and kinda blurry. I found no...
  3. Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...: Ciao a tutti! E' da questa mattina che continua ad apparire questo seguente errore quando provo ad avviare Dead by daylight sul mio pc, sia che io provi da Windows Store sia da Xbox App. Vorrei...
  4. Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.: Hello, I've recently joined the GamePass on PC subscription and everything was working fine untill today. When I wanted to run Dead By Daylight it returned error code - 0x803F8001. After few PC...
  5. My Dead By Daylight dont open.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Dead By Daylight dont open.: I have the xbox game pass ultimate, and my account is logged, but when I start the game says "Dead By Daylight is not currently available in your account. This is the error code, if necessary:...
  6. Dead by daylight is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by daylight is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hello, this message blows up everytime im about to start Dead by daylight via my xbox game pass "Dead by daylight is currently no available in your account. Here's the rror code, in case you need...
  7. dead by daylight access

in XBoX Accessibility
    dead by daylight access: i have an xbox one. i have an xbox live gold profile. i have dead by daylight. dead by daylight requires an xbox live gold prolfile, which i have. when i go to play it though it prompts a message...
  8. Dead by Daylight

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dead by Daylight: So I had the game pass that let me play dbd for free. Ithen bought the game and ended my sub to game pass. However, the game won't let me play and says I need game pass despite owning the game. I...
  9. My dead by daylight for pc will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dead by daylight for pc will not work: the game opens and i can go into a game but when i press a key the game will freeze 93593129-a34d-4637-ba21-916474fdd87a
  10. Installation stopped for Dead by daylight, again and again and again..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped for Dead by daylight, again and again and again..: I have been working on this problem for more than a year on and off, I have looked through the support codes and they take me to the xbox 360 support sites, i am unsure of soft reset because I am...