Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things

Discus and support Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if its worth changing my main on DBD im down. 9b17d482-2751-4f71-baad-8593e44044b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emo Goggles, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Emo Goggles
    Emo Goggles Guest

if its worth changing my main on DBD im down.

:)

Emo Goggles, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AdzFoz Win User

Alot of people play it and its popular on streaming. I would check out some gameplay first. Its s asymmetrical horror if that helps.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

It looks cool but I've never played the game. is it any good?
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

I had no idea about this thanks for sharing, now to go look this up.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello AdzFoz!

Thank you, i have no idea that there will be an update/dlc for dead by deadlight from Stranger things, im a great fan so i will play it day one, i would prefer the killer, but i will try both
  6. luissolid Win User

This crossover it's going to be great...

I really hope this can be a permanent dlc.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight Stranger

2. dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??: My younger sister bought the pack on the xbox store and it shows up in her game but not for me? how do i fix it? 078ee51c-4021-4981-b787-8e98b8a70535
  3. Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight Initialization Error cannot be corrected.: So based on facts, since I was affected by my copy of Dead by Daylight being hit with a virus called Initialization Error, there is no way to correct it. The game makers cannot do anything about...
  4. Dead By Daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight: Dead by Daylight was interesting and unlike any other game I had played before. It was not necessarily a game I could see myself playing long term, but the concept is actually quite fun and it is...
  5. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  6. else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight: We aint ps4 this shouldnt be happening 40d6001e-0a63-4bc7-bae6-e8d0b055ff82
  7. How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is Dead by Daylight no longer playable?: So I tried to play Dead by Daylight on Xbox One, but the game is no longer playable. Here is the screenshot for the proof. Why did this have to happen? [img] 6ac0b35d-325f-46b7-a7f4-0f677fdae8c0
  8. Dead by Daylight initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight initialization error: Hello, I was playing Dead by Daylight no problems at all last night, game ran smooth and literally no issues in sight. Today I go on the game to try and play and I get this "Initialization Error"...
  9. Dead By Daylight Initializing Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Initializing Error: my saved data not here the game not workin im so lost ive tried everything im irritated and so done with xbox 83ca1cc4-9d24-4b53-bf96-9268ea716c29
  10. Dead By Daylight Initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Initialization error: So there has been a post made on this subject before, but since there is nothing there that helps this problem I decided to make this one. Yesterday I was playing dead by daylight and everything...