Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store

Discus and support Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello , Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in mirosoft store windows (saudi arabia) region why and whats the problem its deleted from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -حسين الحربي, May 17, 2022.

1. Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store

hello ,

Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in mirosoft store windows (saudi arabia) region

why and whats the problem its deleted from long time from the store i wanna buy the dlcs from long time can u guys add it?

this problem is only in saudi arabia region

as u can see in the picture there is only 1 dlc ... where is the other?
    Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

-حسين الحربي, May 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello حسين 11, usually when items are not added in the store does not compete with Microsoft, but rather the developer who did not add the items, DLC's for some reason.

These reasons can be various, from copyright and copyright issues to censorship issues according to each country.

For better clarification the ideal would be to seek the support of the developer.

https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/
  3. Adurna101 Win User

dead by daylight

Hi bbbbbbmais um b,

The Microsoft Store (Game Pass) version of Dead by Daylight is Crossplay with the Steam version. However, they are not Cross-progression. For more information, see the official Dead by Daylight support page.

Happy gaming,

4. I'mAice Win User

DeadByDaylight Issues

5. Tomesso Win User

Thoughts on Ghostface (Scream) Being Added Into Dead By Daylight?

This is not a new game, just an optional DLC to Dead by Daylight :)
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can redeem a xbox code of Dead by daylight DLC on gamepass PC?

Hi GordosWar, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but the DLC for Xbox with the game Dead By Daylight will not work on Dead By Daylight Windows 10 because both games have different licenses. The game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game.
Thema:

1. Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Dead daylight windows

2. Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?: I have both the digital and physical copies of this game. I played it absolutely fine for months, probably close to a year with no issues until all of a sudden I kept getting the same error code...
  3. Dead By daylight Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By daylight Keeps Disconnecting: Hello on my xboxone Dead By Daylight keeps disconnectintg I got a 48 hour ban. all week after the new patch I recived bans now when my game keeps disconnecting and i have paid $10.00 for the dead...
  4. Failed to update EAC servics when playing Dead by Daylight on PC Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to update EAC servics when playing Dead by Daylight on PC Xbox.: [img] It happend few days ago。 Redownload game profile not work。 561a61db-16c4-408a-8730-1e42893fdfa8
  5. Dead By Daylight not playable on Game Pass Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight not playable on Game Pass Windows 10: While trying to play Dead by Daylight the other night on my PC using Game Pass Ultimate, I noticed that the game never actually loads into the main menu and this seems to be a common issue from a...
  6. "Dead by Daylight Windows" game isn't working with me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Dead by Daylight Windows" game isn't working with me: When i launch the game it works, The trailer begins then end and finally .. Black screen Nothing happens after that , it's just black screen .. for hours !! i tried to launch it many times ,...
  7. Dead by daylight Launch Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight Launch Error: With the latest update I am leaft unable to play the game. Every time I launch Dead By Daylight Im greated with a launch error message "Service update failed. Please allow administrative rights....
  8. Dead by Daylight won't launch(Xbox Gaming App on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight won't launch(Xbox Gaming App on Windows 10): On PC, through the XBOX(beta) app. Dead by Daylight gives me a launching error and won't launch into the game. Started yesterday. Never happened before, have played this game regularly for several...
  9. several issues with Dead By Daylight Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    several issues with Dead By Daylight Windows Store: I'm tired of reinstalling the game. First It didn't update automatically, so I had to reinstall Then the game wouldn't load and instead redirect me to game app in the store. Great reinstall...
  10. Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows: I've been playing dead by daylight windows edition for a while now, and even recently began purchasing dlc in the game. But, ever since the game updated a few days ago, I can not get my game to...