Dead by daylight

Discus and support Dead by daylight in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was play dead by deadlight and im geting save error 302 and i call xbox and they say it not a lot they can do and i try to reach out to the creators... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crazygamer3, Jun 11, 2019.

1. crazygamer3
    crazygamer3 Guest

Dead by daylight

I was play dead by deadlight and im geting save error 302 and i call xbox and they say it not a lot they can do and i try to reach out to the creators and they was no help they kept closing my case with no answers this is been going on for days save
    error 302

:)

crazygamer3, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Bonien2 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Dead by daylight or Friday the 13th :)
  3. matthewiag Win User

Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

Gaming Dead By Daylight and Division 2
  4. DominumStige Win User

Dead by daylight

Hi!

At what point the game not work?

Have you already perform a
    power cycle
    ?
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Dead by daylight

Hello crazygamer3,

• Have you already tried to power cycle your console?
    • Have you tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it? This will cause the game to have to re sync and you may lose any data that hasn't been saved yet.
  6. MaskedCashew975 Win User

dead by daylight

Yae! The same happened to me I was trying to join roblox then that showed up!
Thema:

Dead by daylight

1. Dead by daylight - Similar Threads - Dead daylight

2. Dead by daylight, killer or survivor and who do you pick?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight, killer or survivor and who do you pick?: Dead by daylight is taking off again by the looks of it. Do you play as a killer or as a survivor and who do you pick for each? I use wraith personally and for the survivors jake park....
  3. Dead by Daylight refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead by Daylight refund: please, for crying out loud, i bought the game like an hour and a half ago , i just wanna refund my money because i dont enjoy it. But when i click the payment options, the refund selection is not...
  4. Dead by Daylight initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight initialization error: After the update last week or so Dead by Daylight stopped working. It brings up an initialization error whenever i try to start it. I've restarted my xbox numerous times like it suggests and have...
  5. Dead By Daylight your go to survivor build

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight your go to survivor build: I play a lot of dead by daylight more than any other game. I run Spine Chill, Bond, Self Care and Sprint Burst all level 3 perks, On claudette because i like to hide in plain sight :-) That...
  6. Dead by Daylight - All Game Modes (and Store) Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight - All Game Modes (and Store) Locked: I just purchased Dead by Daylight (new copy) and played through both Killer and Survivor tutorials thinking it would unlocked all the play modes and the store. It did not. All i have access to...
  7. Dead by daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight: I have gotten kicked 5 times in the 2 hours I've been playing dead by daylight. Are they planning on fixing this problem. Everyone I have played with it has happened to multiple times as well....
  8. Dead by daylight not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight not showing up in ready to install: I recently bought a new Xbox one S and I went to go install dead by daylight it was not in the ready to install section so I checked on the store and it asked me to buy the game first and I’m a...
  9. Always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight XBOX ONE: I found that always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight, a long "bi" sound then reboot XBOX ONE. It made lost my save. 43961213-8bf8-4218-9155-15c50b271ed9
  10. Dead by daylight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead by daylight: I keep getting different types of Xbox error messages when I try to open dead by daylight. When it gives me error codes I look them up and they don't work 5950de2d-a8b9-4e93-a21b-be933b253632