Dead cells crashing

Discus and support Dead cells crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Since Bad Seed patch came out my game keeps on crashing when it connects with my xbox account (PC). When i turn off my internet game runs without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skeszer, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Skeszer
    Skeszer Guest

Dead cells crashing

Hi,

Since Bad Seed patch came out my game keeps on crashing when it connects with my xbox account (PC). When i turn off my internet game runs without any problems. Before the DLC this has never happened to me. Reinstalling and repairing didn't help.

:)

Skeszer, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BaDdawg 865 Win User

Dead cells crashing

Same thing happens to me. Opens to the menu, then crashes.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Dead cells crashing

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that your PC, apps and graphics drivers do not have any pending updates. Also, make sure you're logging into the PC as well as the Xbox Companion App with your Xbox Live account
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Dead cells crashing

It is a common issue already reported to devs (I'm experiencing the same). A fix released yesterday was supposed to fix it, but that was not the case.

Some references in the twitter about the DLC release and in an open thread here on the forums:

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1227253877894000640

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...the-time/25e05c27-369f-4a19-a11b-c4309ba2a2a2

Quick edit since devs added an update on twitter specific for this issue. It is not solved yet, but a fix shuld be soon available:

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1228311997281980416
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Dead cells crashing

6. Mill1000 Win User

Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]

Oui exactement la même pour moi j'arrivais a accéder au menu mais la plus rien depuis cet aprem

Sinon je n'ai aucun code d'erreur le jeu se ferme tout simplement au bout de 3-4 seconds

[Translation-Yes exactly the same for me I managed to access the menu but the most nothing since this aprem

Otherwise I have no error code the game simply closes after 3-4 seconds]
Thema:

Dead cells crashing

1. Dead cells crashing - Similar Threads - Dead cells crashing

2. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...
  3. Dead by daylight auric cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight auric cells: So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help with this. The account I bought this under is...
  4. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  5. Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves: I can't seem to load up my old Dead Cells saves from when I cracked it and I think it's because of the achievements because the error message titled "Uncaught Exception" goes like "No enum...
  6. Dead Cells is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I get this error every time I try to launch Dead Cells from my Xbox Game Pass for PC account. Other games that I have installed through Game Pass are working perfectly. I tried everything from...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  8. Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]: Bonjour, Il y a 4 jours j'ai acheter le Xbox Game Pass Ultimate donc j'ai décider de jouer a dead cells sur mon pc et le premier jours tout allait bien mais le lendemain le jeu crashai au bout de...
  9. Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time: Hello there. The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú after 2-3 seconds. I've tied to reinstall it,...
  10. Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?: I have not played it, but it looks pretty cool. f1364697-a26f-472f-8523-4c5c7cdf2956