Dead cells crashing

Discus and support Dead cells crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Since Bad Seed patch came out my game keeps on crashing when it connects with my xbox account (PC). When i turn off my internet game runs without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skeszer, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Skeszer
    Skeszer Guest

Dead cells crashing

Hi,

Since Bad Seed patch came out my game keeps on crashing when it connects with my xbox account (PC). When i turn off my internet game runs without any problems. Before the DLC this has never happened to me. Reinstalling and repairing didn't help.

:)

Skeszer, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BaDdawg 865 Win User

Dead cells crashing

Same thing happens to me. Opens to the menu, then crashes.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Dead cells crashing

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that your PC, apps and graphics drivers do not have any pending updates. Also, make sure you're logging into the PC as well as the Xbox Companion App with your Xbox Live account
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Dead cells crashing

It is a common issue already reported to devs (I'm experiencing the same). A fix released yesterday was supposed to fix it, but that was not the case.

Some references in the twitter about the DLC release and in an open thread here on the forums:

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1227253877894000640

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...the-time/25e05c27-369f-4a19-a11b-c4309ba2a2a2

Quick edit since devs added an update on twitter specific for this issue. It is not solved yet, but a fix shuld be soon available:

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1228311997281980416
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Dead cells crashing

6. Mill1000 Win User

Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]

Oui exactement la même pour moi j'arrivais a accéder au menu mais la plus rien depuis cet aprem

Sinon je n'ai aucun code d'erreur le jeu se ferme tout simplement au bout de 3-4 seconds

[Translation-Yes exactly the same for me I managed to access the menu but the most nothing since this aprem

Otherwise I have no error code the game simply closes after 3-4 seconds]
Thema:

Dead cells crashing

1. Dead cells crashing - Similar Threads - Dead cells crashing

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  3. Left 4 Dead 2/Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2/Xbox 360: So to clarify, I play on Xbox one. I have Left for Dead 2, and I want to purchase the Sacrifice/Passing DLCs. So, i went to the 360 marketplace, tried to purchase these items, and after I press...
  4. Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells: Crash au lancement [Dead Cells: Crash at launch]: Bonjour, Il y a 4 jours j'ai acheter le Xbox Game Pass Ultimate donc j'ai décider de jouer a dead cells sur mon pc et le premier jours tout allait bien mais le lendemain le jeu crashai au bout de...
  5. Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time: Hello there. The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú after 2-3 seconds. I've tied to reinstall it,...
  6. Red dead redemption 2 online takes off Internet connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 online takes off Internet connection: Over the last week or so I'll be playing red dead redemption 2 online and I will be kicked from the game and as soon as I load the game back my xbox live turns off and turns back on it only...
  7. On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...: On my Red dead 2 game I am having issues with animals spawning how do I fix it any id eas cc0c4b20-2719-479c-bc6c-e2f845321c3d
  8. Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...: [img] What is wrong with you Microsoft and your update ?? Take years to complete... 05011d0c-1c8e-49f3-89bb-15af8cecb705
  9. Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?: I have not played it, but it looks pretty cool. f1364697-a26f-472f-8523-4c5c7cdf2956
  10. Dead Cells no se ejecuta/instala [Translate] Dead Cells does not run/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells no se ejecuta/instala [Translate] Dead Cells does not run/install: Instale y jugué un par ce sesiones del juego Dead Cells, pero hace unos días le daba ejecutar y no abria el juego. Intente asistencia técnica por chat, me sugirieron desinstalar e instalar de...