Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

Discus and support Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AuriEl14, Sep 17, 2022.

1. AuriEl14
    AuriEl14 Guest

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to load my save because my save required a more "recent version of the game". I didn't change the version of the game, and there's no option to update it to the "more recent version". I took a screenshot of the problem and put it below.

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... [​IMG]

:)

AuriEl14, Sep 17, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of the game", even though there are no options to update the game - Game Pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the case is that some dlc was used in your progress, and in xcloud there are no dlcs.
  3. Yoeri.1 Win User

xbox game progress saved niet

Hello there!

If auto save wasn't on, then you may have lost the data. That is why you shouldn't abruptly turn off your Xbox because, 1. you could lose your data and 2, you could corrupt your drive and cause a repair issue.

Thanks!
    I think you guys don't understand what i'm saying...

in the beginning of playing Forza, and dead rising 4 the game saves.

But after a while it stops saving the game progress . in the game it says it will save after any mission you play but I won't save the game?

or it wont load the last saved game. it's not about auto save on or off it just won't save the game like i say.. It happened with forza pay 80 euro. can't play the game anymore because i wont save.. it happened to state of decay when it came out, can't play
    the game because it won't save or load and now its happens to dead rising 4. Please read this good
  4. Tc Dreams Win User

Disc Read Issue with On-Demand Game with no disc in drive

It appears that the issue with the disc read error is the fact that the saved game file must have had files that needed to be loaded on the disc version and not the on demand one. You could try borrowing a copy to see if the game will load that way. If that
    doesn't work then unfortunately it sounds like the saved file might be corrupted, but it doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like something dumb where you'd think a saved file from a disc would work on the same game on the digital version but won't.
  5. Kimieva Win User

ARRRRRRRRRRRRG

Meh. My current save games won't load from the start menu. I have to load a much, much earlier save, and then once in the game, it will allow me to load the newer saves.

Annoying.

Off topic: Dead Money, you grew on me a little bit. Was a more enjoyable experience the second time around. Taking Dog/God into North Salida del Sol to help clear out the Ghosts made that part of the game a lot smoother.
  6. Zombl337 Win User

Cant Play my Saved Games / Saves while Offline

I have my XB1 set as my Home Console......I was just messing around, and if I load gta5, then go offline. I can reset my XB1 multiple times and it still loads my game saves.....but whats weird is it will load more recent digital downloads like Superhot
    and load my save fine, but then if i reload GTA5 at that point, it doesnt load my saved game.
Thema:

1. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... - Similar Threads - Dead Cells won't

2. Dead Cells Signing In Stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells Signing In Stuck: I downloaded Dead Cells from pc game pass onto my pc but when i open the game to play it this shows up start [img] f6be6a19-4d75-454d-8bd6-37a3191412ba
  3. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  4. Dead Cells Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells Windows 11: Everytime when I launch Dead Cells on Windows 11 the game stuck at moment where shows Logging in, but the window to log in into Microsoft account doesn't appear. I checked on laptop with Windows...
  5. Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC: Like the subject states, neither of the games' DLCs work, for dead cells, it says i have dead cells installed, and below it there are the DLCs. The DLCs say they come with game pass, but when i...
  6. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...
  7. Dead by daylight auric cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight auric cells: So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help with this. The account I bought this under is...
  8. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  9. Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves: I can't seem to load up my old Dead Cells saves from when I cracked it and I think it's because of the achievements because the error message titled "Uncaught Exception" goes like "No enum...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...