DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round : core fighters only!

Discus and support DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round : core fighters only! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Xbox One, any more. My Xbox One does not recognise I own the disc.. It keeps defaulting to the free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by okChrisp, Jul 2, 2022.

1. okChrisp
    okChrisp Guest

I am unable to play Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Xbox One, any more.

My Xbox One does not recognise I own the disc.. It keeps defaulting to the free game characters only. I am unable to play story mode or select all the characters - even though I have the full game and disc in my machine. Drive is working (other games work fine) I have tried to uninstall and then re-install still the same. Reads the disc when installing. then defaults back to the free game, After the up dates

This question has come up before over a few years, but I see not answer!!!

Is this a bug!

A server issue!

or something else?

Please does anyone know, there must be an answer by now

what can I do

:)

okChrisp, Jul 2, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Have you reached out to the developers of the game to see if they can offer any solutions?
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Fighting Games?

I am a fan of Street Fighter... and I am disappointed in the fact that the 4 letter word company snatched up exclusivity for Street Fighter 5. But I am over it. I personally have always like Dead or Alive better.

I can not wait for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Is NOT that Free to Play title DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round CORE FIGHTERS?

Hi Pakuricorn. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters is a Free-to-Play title. Since your last hour of gameplay to complete the 5 hours was completed on the 21st, the offer has not yet updated. To complete the Free Pass offer, you need to spend at least 3,183
    円 on add-ons for one Free-to-Play title.
  5. unequalenick2 Win User

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

http://shoryuken.com/2015/03/19/dead-or-alive-community-releases-beginners-strategy-guide-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round/
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

DOA Starter Set 2 + Characters pack has no character unlock content

Hey, OblivionFu! The description also reads:

"This set unlocks all the content in the full version of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round."

There are two versions of DoA5LR;
    DoA5LR Full Game
    and
    DoA5LR: Core Fighters
    . If you do not own the Full Game, this content will not fully unlock for you in game. You will need to make the purchase of the full game as well for the Starter Set to work in the game.

If you do own the Full Game, one thing that could also cause this is not being in the same physical location as to what your account is set to. Say, if you're located in the US, but have your account set to the UK, that will cause licensing issues. We highly
    suggest making sure your account's region reflects your physical location.

If you've made sure of both of these, please post back so that we can look into this further. Thanks!
Thema:

1. DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round : core fighters only! - Similar Threads - DEAD ALIVE Last

2. Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round pop-up message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round pop-up message: I bought Dead or Alive 5: Last Round on my XBox One at a used gamestore, but when I tried playing it, I kept getting pop-up messages asking me if I wanted an XBox Live gold account or Xbox Games...
  3. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Xbox One - unable to install/play correctly. not recognizing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Xbox One - unable to install/play correctly. not recognizing...: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Xbox One - unable to install/play correctly. not recognizing full game 2d504ff7-46ef-440b-a8cd-2c1a7f809d8f
  4. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Spectator / Fight Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Spectator / Fight Viewer: Hello My problem is : saved replace not appearing in Fight Viewer Help!! 9779c387-31ed-4ef2-a0df-579f2d431a1c
  5. Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?: I know I might be asking much but currently XCloud only has one decent fighting game to test; that is Tekken 7. I think Dead or Alive 5 LR / Dead or Alive 6 is fast paced enough to warrant...
  6. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Demo: Hello, I have the disc copy of DOA5LR but berfore buy, I had installed the demo version of the game. After the installation, the game worked fine, but in another day I put the disc on console and...
  7. Is NOT that Free to Play title DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round CORE FIGHTERS?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is NOT that Free to Play title DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round CORE FIGHTERS?: Hello. I ask about FREEDOM REWARDS. I have played DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round CORE FIGHTERS, and parchased some add-on contents for it. And it don't tracked a progress bar "Free Pass Offer",...
  8. Dead or alive 5 last round

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or alive 5 last round: hello i downloaded the full game of dead or alive 5 last round on xbox one .very beautiful game amd i love it but why can't i broadcast the game on the Mixer or Twitch and also you cant record...
  9. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Update: I updated Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to Last Round for Xbox 360 but now I get this family settings notification and all the options in the game are locked including the market place. (I never had...
  10. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Xbox One - unable to install/play correctly. not recognizing full ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Xbox One - unable to install/play correctly. not recognizing full ...: I am unable to play Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Xbox One. I have tried reinstall the CD... restarting... etc. Basically my xbox does not realize I own the disc.. It keeps defaulting to the...