Dead Rising 2 TIR Online achievement help

Discus and support Dead Rising 2 TIR Online achievement help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to just finish my TIR online achievements for this game. Getting a match is hard enough and the disconnecting makes it so extremely irratating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WereBearGray, May 9, 2015.

1. WereBearGray
    WereBearGray Guest

Looking to just finish my TIR online achievements for this game. Getting a match is hard enough and the disconnecting makes it so extremely irratating. So looking for few people to help me knockout my last online achievement and help me rack up 5 million
    in online so i can get my TIR outfit to. I will also assist whoever helps me in the online achievements if need be. Always looking for more achievement hunter friends. If your interested message me. GT:

:)

WereBearGray, May 9, 2015
  2. Help with Sgt Boykin - Possible Spoiler

[quote user="Florida 2 LEGlT"]

tres true... i am a dead rising master im ranked 233 on Deadrising 2 (TIR) and 195 on deadrising 1....

[/quote]

you're also a master at modding achievements too.

ADrunkCanadian, May 9, 2015
  3. GoddessFae
    GoddessFae Guest
    Dead Rising 2: TIR Online

I've been trying to play TIR online, but I keep getting a message saying my gamer profile doesn't have the permissions needed. I am playing on my XBox Live account, and I had been able to get into it before, but my saved games had caught a bug which required
    me to delete my saved games and start over. I'm playing using the actual game disc and my profile is stored on a flash drive that I plug in whenever I want to play with that profile. Anyone know why I'm getting this message and what I need to do to get into
    the TIR online?

Thanks!

GoddessFae, May 9, 2015
  4. ADrunkCanadian Win User

Help with Sgt Boykin - Possible Spoiler

[quote user="Florida 2 LEGlT"]

tres true... i am a dead rising master im ranked 233 on Deadrising 2 (TIR) and 195 on deadrising 1....

[/quote]

you're also a master at modding achievements too.
  5. Florida 2 LEGlT Win User

Help with Sgt Boykin - Possible Spoiler

6. DeadSoulja Win User

is GFWL down? cannot get server authentication

I had the same problem tonight, as well as some friends who were going to play TIR in Dead Rising 2. It would be nice if someone would answer this.

I can get on my xbox without issue, I was also signed into GFWL on Thursday with no issues.
  7. TSD Ruubjuh NL Win User

Jouw laatse Achievements

Alle achievements van Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. :)
  8. Whiskey Blade Win User

Need help with Terror Is Reality

I just picked this up last night. I loved Dead Rising and bought both the Arcade releases. So far this one is great and the TIR is nice and relaxing. A fun change from so many other games.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 2 TIR Online achievement help - Similar Threads - Dead Rising TIR

2. Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing): Hey i buy DR4 years ago in pre-purchase for xbox, with play anywhere, so i try to play today in pc and my DLC's are missing and my save too, what i do? 3728ea7f-a036-4347-9b9f-dd6735983979
  3. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  4. Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page: I have tried many things unplugged everything including router, i have remove my account profile and added it back , i have uninstalled and re installed the game , i have gone to manage game \add...
  5. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  6. Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...: Dead rising 4 , multiplayer, i have been playing this a long time, but for the last two days every time the game starts it bumps me out , to my home page , not sure , if related , but 3 x in the...
  7. Dead rising 2 off the records broke on Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Dead rising 2 off the records broke on Xbox one x: Hi when I try to play dead rising 2 off the records I get red lines all over the character and this should not happen I will attach photos. Could the Xbox insider teams look in to this to see if...
  8. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...: При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs. There is money...
  9. Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск": Купил игру Dead Rising 3 Season Pass "Диск" Диск не пошел на Xbox live ешил активировать код, так как не нашел где его активировать. Зашел на свою учетную запись что бы активировать код...
  10. Dead Rising 2: TIR Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2: TIR Online: I've been trying to play TIR online, but I keep getting a message saying my gamer profile doesn't have the permissions needed. I am playing on my XBox Live account, and I had been able to get into...