Dead Rising 3 achievement not registering

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 achievement not registering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spent many hours working on on Prestige Hound achievement. Finally finished all PP trials but achievement didn't pop up and when went into achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OzManiacal, Mar 13, 2014.

1. OzManiacal
    OzManiacal Guest

Spent many hours working on on Prestige Hound achievement. Finally finished all PP trials but achievement didn't pop up and when went into achievement page, it seemed like service was down at time I would have gained the achievement.

:)

OzManiacal, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Gamertainment, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Dead Rising 3 is the hardest of the series???

Dead Rising - 7 Day survivor achievement. Kudos to anyone having that achievement. Is there anything like this on Dead Rising 3?

ResidentWebbo, Mar 13, 2014
  4. ResidentWebbo Win User

Dead Rising 3 is the hardest of the series???

Dead Rising - 7 Day survivor achievement. Kudos to anyone having that achievement. Is there anything like this on Dead Rising 3?
  5. Gamertainment Win User

DR3 Reviews

6. The9thChevron Win User

Achievement notification not working

I've also had this issue in Dead Rising 3 and AC IV. Some achievements get a notification and some don't.
  7. MI1BURN Win User

All achievement progress deleted

Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and forza 4 achievements progress has gone. Also got an achievement in FIFA 14 but it didn't unlock. Hopefully an update will come soon !
  8. buttmudBrooks Win User

Achievement progress not tracking

It IS NOT fixed. The service alert has been removed but my 100% progress achievements remain locked as do my basic story achievements from Dead Rising 3 dlc.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 achievement not registering - Similar Threads - Dead Rising achievement

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 achievement won't unlock: my achievement in dead rising 4 won't unlock after my completion of it. I have checked the criteria on Xbox achievements and followed it 3 times now over the last year and my achievement won't...
  4. Who looking to do multiplayer and achievement hunting on dead rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who looking to do multiplayer and achievement hunting on dead rising 4: Hey all Looking for friends to help me do some multiplayer and achievement hunting, It seems no one online for Dead Rising 4 Please add me and we can kill some zombies...
  5. Achievements not unlocking for dead rising 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for dead rising 3.: I've clearly met the criterias for 72,000 kills challenge & have well over 100,004 kills for the achievements: 1. genius of zombie slaying & 2. Left 100,004 dead. The status on the achievement...
  6. Dead Rising 3 Achievements won't unlock after I get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Achievements won't unlock after I get them: I just started playing dead rising three and I've done five achievements but they have not unlocked like for example I'm level 10 and there's an achievement called apprentice which is where you...
  7. Dead Rising 2 TIR Online achievement help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 TIR Online achievement help: Looking to just finish my TIR online achievements for this game. Getting a match is hard enough and the disconnecting makes it so extremely irratating. So looking for few people to help me...
  8. Dead Rising 3 No peeking achievement not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 No peeking achievement not received.: The no peeking achievement never popped up for me, even after a day I finished the PP trial for destroying all 30 ZDC cameras and the achievement never popped. Any way to resolve this without...
  9. Dead Rising 3 Master Builder achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Master Builder achievement won't unlock: I have all 101 weapon blueprints and 11 vehicle blueprints yet the master builder achievement is still locked, any suggestions? 1c164a64-458a-4991-b993-c558b5363d75
  10. Two achievements not unlocking, did tasks multiple times. (Dead Rising 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two achievements not unlocking, did tasks multiple times. (Dead Rising 2): I enjoy unlocking achievements as well as completing games on my spare time. But Dead Rising 2 has caused me grief. The two achievements not unlocking are "TK's Favorite" and "He Hasn't Covered...