Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately I'm having the same issue with attempting to connect with my brother. We have attempted to connect multiple times before I eventually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ceasar Sorandon, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue with attempting to connect with my brother. We have attempted to connect multiple times before I eventually gave up on the matter. I would really appreciate if Capcom got things together so that xbox live consumers
    such as myself could enjoy the coop of Dead Rising 3.

:)

Ceasar Sorandon, Jan 20, 2014
  2. TwinbornPear
    TwinbornPear Guest
    Seu TOP 5

melhores

1.dragon's dogma

2.dead space 2

3.bioshock

4.resident evil 5 (só no modo coop)

5.naruto ultimate ninja storm 3

piores

1.resident evil orc

2.dead rising 2

3.dead island (coop até é legal mais me decipicionei muito com ele)

4.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2

5.the walking dead institive suvirvo

TwinbornPear, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Psycho Slash
    Psycho Slash Guest
    Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

If Forza5 run , Dead Rising 3 should be run in coop too . We dont need to become network engineer just for playing DR3 coop ....

Microsoft need to fix that . We paid for playing online.

Psycho Slash, Jan 20, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Last night my friend and I were in an Xbox Live party and I invited him and it put him in with no problems whatsoever.

CMUchippewa, Jan 25, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Last night my friend and I were in an Xbox Live party and I invited him and it put him in with no problems whatsoever.
  6. Psycho Slash Win User

Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

If Forza5 run , Dead Rising 3 should be run in coop too . We dont need to become network engineer just for playing DR3 coop ....

Microsoft need to fix that . We paid for playing online.
  7. TwinbornPear Win User

Seu TOP 5

melhores

1.dragon's dogma

2.dead space 2

3.bioshock

4.resident evil 5 (só no modo coop)

5.naruto ultimate ninja storm 3

piores

1.resident evil orc

2.dead rising 2

3.dead island (coop até é legal mais me decipicionei muito com ele)

4.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2

5.the walking dead institive suvirvo
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

which free august game?

Ohhhh yeah have never played Dead Rising 2 as I didn't like the idea of the coop modes being dead. This should hopefully raise the popularity for a little while! I'll have to find some friends to play with in the coming weeks.
  9. Unreal Butcher Win User

2 player split screen games?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

left 4 dead supports this im pretty sure, call of duty black ops supports online play but not co-op and zombies, theres also mw2 for spec ops and waw for zombies again. saints row 2 has co-op and likely same with saints row 3, army of two is another one
    same with dead rising 2, and the two arcade games.

[/quote]
    Dead Rising 2 sorry to say, "does not support local coop."

Fable 2 & 3 while not split screen supports local coop. Lost Planet 2, R6V1 does support split screen coop, as does GRAW 1 & 2 (though it's not through story). I can't remember if anyone mentioned Gears of War. Oh, Splinter Cell: Conviction has a fun coop also. Rock
    Band is also fun to play local coop if you can afford it. On XBLA, I'd say Castle Crashers, and Hard Corps.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop - Similar Threads - Dead Rising continues

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  4. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  5. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  6. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass / Dead Rising 3: Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert....
  7. Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing: On the original Xbox 360, you were able to import your saves over to these games to get neat little features however it doesn't seem that you are able to do this on the Xbox One. I question...
  8. Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001): Today i've bought a physical copy of Dead Rising 4. When i put the game in the tray for the first time it asked to update (60.7GB) which is the whole game I had to download (no install from disc)....
  9. Just bought and downloaded dead rising and it doesn’t start up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought and downloaded dead rising and it doesn’t start up?: hi i have just downloaded dead rising now i’m far from being new to xbox, and never came across this issue before. In the last hour i bought Dead Rising (the standalone game) and i have installed...
  10. Downloaded Dead Rising and Receive Continuous Disc Unreadable Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Dead Rising and Receive Continuous Disc Unreadable Error: I recently purchased Dead Rising during the recent Capcom sale, as well as Resident Evil 4. I have not been able to really play the game because of the error telling me the disc is unreadable. I...