Dead Rising 3 Digital Version Crashes

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 Digital Version Crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a digital copy of Dead Rising 3 and every time I try to launch it it crashes before it can even load the main menu (usually either on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobHimself18, Feb 13, 2014.

1. RobHimself18
    RobHimself18 Guest

I downloaded a digital copy of Dead Rising 3 and every time I try to launch it it crashes before it can even load the main menu (usually either on the Capcom or Capcom Vancouver splash screens). I have never once gotten past the C.V. screen. I have tried
    the RAM reset. I have tried unplugging my Kinect to free up some RAM. I have tried uninstalling and reinstating at least ten times. I have even tried returning my console to factory settings and downloading only Dead Rising 3, but have had no success. I have
    purchased Assassin's Creed 4 and Peggle 2 (both digitally) and they both work fine with no crashes and no problems. Is there just something wrong with Dead Rising 3 on digital, or is my Xbox One malfunctioning? Please help.

Thanks

:)

RobHimself18, Feb 13, 2014
  2. tplarkin7
    tplarkin7 Guest
    "Stale load" of Dead Rising 3 crashes.

This is regarding a downloaded version of Dead Rising 3, not the BluRay version.

After viewing Netflix (or doing other stuff), Dead Rising 3 was still running in the background (load becomes "stale"?). If I play DR3 in this situation, it will crash and reboot without warning.

My work around is to load another full game, exit that game, and then load DR3.

Is there a way to exit out of a digital version of a game?

tplarkin7, Feb 13, 2014
  3. ChaosKiwi
    ChaosKiwi Guest
    Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

Well i hope Capcom fixes the Digital Dead Rising 3 Version soon, kinda gets annoying after a while >_<.

Every other Digital Game i have (Forza, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon) works perfectly, just Dead Rising 3 doesn't.

ChaosKiwi, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Analog2112
    Analog2112 Guest

Same here. It does not matter that you have the digital or CD flavor. The game is broken. Period. I can not play this game anymore out of pure frustration. Xbox has no fix for this, and my emails to Capcom go unanswered.

Analog2112, Feb 14, 2014
  5. Analog2112 Win User

Same here. It does not matter that you have the digital or CD flavor. The game is broken. Period. I can not play this game anymore out of pure frustration. Xbox has no fix for this, and my emails to Capcom go unanswered.
  6. ChaosKiwi Win User

Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

Well i hope Capcom fixes the Digital Dead Rising 3 Version soon, kinda gets annoying after a while >_<.

Every other Digital Game i have (Forza, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon) works perfectly, just Dead Rising 3 doesn't.
  7. tplarkin7 Win User

Dead Rising 3 boots me to Dashboard

Dead Rising 3 works fine (digital version). But, if I start it after bouncing back and forth between apps, it will let me play, but will crash after a few minutes. My work around is to load Ryse, then load DR3 to ensure a "fresh load". I've had no problems
    when DR3 is properly loaded.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Finally Pre ordered Titanfall.

Digital...Same as Dead Rising 3.
  9. DefOwn Win User

Xbox one coming out of games back to dash..

Dead Rising 3 crashes unless i unplug my console before playing
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 Digital Version Crashes - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Digital

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  4. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  5. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  6. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass / Dead Rising 3: Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert....
  7. Dead Rising 4 Game was bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 Game was bought digitally: Error code: 0x87e0000f Installation stopped in 73% download. Need help or refund. 3e3e4a38-a891-4aba-9215-36c4b8ea4f5a
  8. bought Dead rising 3 premium digital version. did it come with the DLC automatically?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Dead rising 3 premium digital version. did it come with the DLC automatically?: I orginally posted this in the Dead Rising 3 forum but it seems dead so I will try here. I just bought and installed the premium edition since it was on sale, do I have to get the Addon content...
  9. Digital Dead Rising 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Dead Rising 3 problem: Hey guys, i've reddemed DR3's digital code, downloaded it and played it a bit, but just now I've turned my Xbox on and tried to play it, but I've got the error 0x87de07d1, asking me to if I have...
  10. Digital dead rising 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital dead rising 3: i bought dead rising 3 digitally in December and no matter how many times I re-install the game it freezes while loading quite often will not load up my game save textures disappear and I...