Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel Download

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Logging on this morning I noticed that new DLC is available for Dead Rising 3. I updated my payment options and proceeded to download. Even though in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HpnoticXVII, Feb 14, 2014.

1. HpnoticXVII
    HpnoticXVII Guest

Logging on this morning I noticed that new DLC is available for Dead Rising 3. I updated my payment options and proceeded to download. Even though in its description, the file is 22 gb there was not installation happening and the status of the game went
    from showing $9.99 to installed in gray letters, I did not have the game CD in the tray. In error I started up the game without the CD being in the tray then subsequently put in the CD. At this point Dead Rising 3 doesn't even start. Attempting to start the
    game, superimposes the picture of the game to full screen as though its loading up to no avail. Can someone help me with this? I don't think the file properly downloaded but the purchase of the game shows up in my recent transactions.

:)

HpnoticXVII, Feb 14, 2014
  2. artful c0dger, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel

Dead Rising 3's Fallen Angel was great fun. I though the new weapons (especially the lightsabre) were great fun and good to use in the Dead Rising world, and the DLC unlocked several small but significant areas in the map to explore. Unlike the first
    DLC I felt this one was the right length, but it ended quite abruptly. The first DLC disappointed me despite explaining some of the story, but the second was definitely worth it. I'm glad we got this game as an exclusive, Microsoft did the right thing funding
    the development.

Have you experienced any good DLCs lately?

A Virtual Duck, Feb 14, 2014
  4. artful c0dger Win User

Dead Rising 3

5. Sal O Win User

Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel

Worth it if you think $10 dollars is fair to mess around in the Dead Rising 3 world for a couple of hours. Some nice new weapons but the game isn't lacking for them, dual wielding machine pistols are nice and a shock rifle that does huge damage is also
    good. Enjoyed it but it definitely left me wanting more.
  6. Sword Style Win User

I heard the first DLC was good too. Now I feel like a fool for buying it. Probably won't be getting any of the other ones.

P.S. There already was a lightsaber in Dead Rising 3. In fact, I've been using it since DR2.
  7. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Although you guys said it was good. Would you recommend it as a definite purchase?
  8. Sal O Win User

Good but too short. Angel is an interesting character and what she is doing is as well. I really wish she had at least two more missions to do. But not sorry I purchased it.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel Download - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Fallen

2. Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app: I found this thread earlier this year: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dead-rising-3-no-smartglass-app-xbox/35ddb26e-5bed-4186-a73b-a66a908cee02 and was wondering how valid that...
  3. Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing: Hi. I'm a long-time member of the Dead Rising 3 community. However, I noticed that when I reinstalled my Dead Rising 3, and all of it's DLC. My Day-One DLC Pack had went missing. I have tried...
  4. Dead Rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4: I bought today a gift code for dead rising 4 for my son on his xbox email account, he downloaded the game and entered the code, but the game doesen't appear to be installed on the xbox, we cannot...
  5. Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing): Hey i buy DR4 years ago in pre-purchase for xbox, with play anywhere, so i try to play today in pc and my DLC's are missing and my save too, what i do? 3728ea7f-a036-4347-9b9f-dd6735983979
  6. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  7. Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page: I have tried many things unplugged everything including router, i have remove my account profile and added it back , i have uninstalled and re installed the game , i have gone to manage game \add...
  8. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  9. Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...: Dead rising 4 , multiplayer, i have been playing this a long time, but for the last two days every time the game starts it bumps me out , to my home page , not sure , if related , but 3 x in the...
  10. Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel: Dead Rising 3's Fallen Angel was great fun. I though the new weapons (especially the lightsabre) were great fun and good to use in the Dead Rising world, and the DLC unlocked several small but...