Dead rising 3 Missing objects

Discus and support Dead rising 3 Missing objects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i was tryting to play dead rising 3 and it seems that i had two big issues: i installed the game (too much time), finally i did it, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorH., May 26, 2014.

1. VictorH.
    VictorH. Guest

Hi,

i was tryting to play dead rising 3 and it seems that i had two big issues:

i installed the game (too much time), finally i did it, but when i started to play some graphics on ths screen were missing or erase, i mean, i can not see some vehicules, some weapons on the floor, things like that, once time i saw the street dissapear
    and the graphics as per Super Nintendo.

The second one issue was that spend soooooo much time chargin and sometimes never go ahead with the next chapter, only can see the screen saiys "CHARGIN" but nothing happens.

Please help me what sould i do?

:)

VictorH., May 26, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, May 26, 2014
  3. Dead Rising 4 didnt count towards Pre-Ordered Punchcard

I Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy 15, Titanfall 2 and Dead Rising 4. All 3 games have been released now but Dead Rising 4 isnt counting on the Punchcard and il be missing out on the 15000 points reward.

LBS TwinLinks, May 26, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Did you by chance update the game with the massive 13gb update? I know that update fixed a lot of issues.

CMUchippewa, May 27, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Did you by chance update the game with the massive 13gb update? I know that update fixed a lot of issues.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

DR3 Reviews

7. Burst Axe Win User

You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

Good luck playing games like Evolve, The Witcher 3 and The Division on 360. Not to mention missing out on Killer Instinct, Ryse and Dead Rising 3.
  8. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Dead Rising 3 Co-Op Details Revealed [Updated With World Map]

I will miss dead rising :(
  9. jourmoi Win User

fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

Thema:

1. Dead rising 3 Missing objects - Similar Threads - Dead rising Missing

2. Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app: I found this thread earlier this year: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dead-rising-3-no-smartglass-app-xbox/35ddb26e-5bed-4186-a73b-a66a908cee02 and was wondering how valid that...
  3. Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing: Hi. I'm a long-time member of the Dead Rising 3 community. However, I noticed that when I reinstalled my Dead Rising 3, and all of it's DLC. My Day-One DLC Pack had went missing. I have tried...
  4. Dead Rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4: I bought today a gift code for dead rising 4 for my son on his xbox email account, he downloaded the game and entered the code, but the game doesen't appear to be installed on the xbox, we cannot...
  5. Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing): Hey i buy DR4 years ago in pre-purchase for xbox, with play anywhere, so i try to play today in pc and my DLC's are missing and my save too, what i do? 3728ea7f-a036-4347-9b9f-dd6735983979
  6. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  7. Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page: I have tried many things unplugged everything including router, i have remove my account profile and added it back , i have uninstalled and re installed the game , i have gone to manage game \add...
  8. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  9. Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store: Hello, I am unable to find Dead Rising 3 in the xbox germany store since the season pass went on sale 3 days ago. When I open the menu for the game and choose "see in store" there are no dlcs...
  10. Dead rising 3 - Missing blueprints

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 3 - Missing blueprints: My blueprints on dead rising 3 are at 96. There is another 5 I need but it's the beer hat and all the buffet carts I'm missing. I know it can't be picked up as you get it for levelling your smarts...