Dead rising 3 Missing objects

Discus and support Dead rising 3 Missing objects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i was tryting to play dead rising 3 and it seems that i had two big issues: i installed the game (too much time), finally i did it, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorH., May 26, 2014.

1. VictorH.
    VictorH. Guest

Hi,

i was tryting to play dead rising 3 and it seems that i had two big issues:

i installed the game (too much time), finally i did it, but when i started to play some graphics on ths screen were missing or erase, i mean, i can not see some vehicules, some weapons on the floor, things like that, once time i saw the street dissapear
    and the graphics as per Super Nintendo.

The second one issue was that spend soooooo much time chargin and sometimes never go ahead with the next chapter, only can see the screen saiys "CHARGIN" but nothing happens.

Please help me what sould i do?

:)

VictorH., May 26, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, May 26, 2014
  3. Dead Rising 4 didnt count towards Pre-Ordered Punchcard

I Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy 15, Titanfall 2 and Dead Rising 4. All 3 games have been released now but Dead Rising 4 isnt counting on the Punchcard and il be missing out on the 15000 points reward.

LBS TwinLinks, May 26, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Did you by chance update the game with the massive 13gb update? I know that update fixed a lot of issues.

CMUchippewa, May 27, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Did you by chance update the game with the massive 13gb update? I know that update fixed a lot of issues.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

DR3 Reviews

7. Burst Axe Win User

You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

Good luck playing games like Evolve, The Witcher 3 and The Division on 360. Not to mention missing out on Killer Instinct, Ryse and Dead Rising 3.
  8. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Dead Rising 3 Co-Op Details Revealed [Updated With World Map]

I will miss dead rising :(
  9. jourmoi Win User

fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

Thema:

1. Dead rising 3 Missing objects - Similar Threads - Dead rising Missing

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  4. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  5. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  6. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass / Dead Rising 3: Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert....
  7. Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing: On the original Xbox 360, you were able to import your saves over to these games to get neat little features however it doesn't seem that you are able to do this on the Xbox One. I question...
  8. Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001): Today i've bought a physical copy of Dead Rising 4. When i put the game in the tray for the first time it asked to update (60.7GB) which is the whole game I had to download (no install from disc)....
  9. Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store: Hello, I am unable to find Dead Rising 3 in the xbox germany store since the season pass went on sale 3 days ago. When I open the menu for the game and choose "see in store" there are no dlcs...
  10. Dead rising 3 - Missing blueprints

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 3 - Missing blueprints: My blueprints on dead rising 3 are at 96. There is another 5 I need but it's the beer hat and all the buffet carts I'm missing. I know it can't be picked up as you get it for levelling your smarts...