Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX)

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Essa questão será postada em português e em inglês traduzido da internet. At the end the text will be translated into English by the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mathsilva, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Mathsilva
    Mathsilva Guest

Essa questão será postada em português e em inglês traduzido da internet.

At the end the text will be translated into English by the internet translator

O jogo Dead Rising 3 foi lançado com um recurso no XBOX chamado SMARTGLASS.

Instalando o smartglass no celular ou tablet, era possível acessar o mapa do jogo além de receber missões extras exclusivas para quem jogava com o app aberto.

O app Smartglass foi descontinuado e todas as funções foram migradas para o app XBOX.

Porem na versão ANDROID a função “Companion” no novo APP está com problemas.

A imagem esta desconfigurada e não é possível jogar pois o mapa não aparece de forma correta.

No app na versão WINDOWS 10 a função Companion não existe e não é possível jogar.

Com isso é impossível ter toda a experiência do jogo pois recursos foram tirados do jogo.

Alguém sabe como consigo usar a função “Companion” e conseguir desfrutar de todos os recursos e funções do jogo?

In english:

The game Dead Rising 3 was released with a feature on XBOX called SMARTGLASS.

Installing the smartglass on the phone or tablet, it was possible to access the game map in addition to receiving extra missions exclusive to those who played with the open app.

The Smartglass app has been discontinued and all functions have been migrated to the XBOX app.

However, in the ANDROID version, the “Companion” function in the new APP is having problems.

The image is unconfigured and it is not possible to play because the map does not appear correctly.

In the app in WINDOWS 10 version the Companion function does not exist and it is not possible to play.

This makes it impossible to have the full experience of the game because resources have been taken from the game.

Does anyone know how I can use the “Companion” function and be able to enjoy all the features and functions of the game?

:)

Mathsilva, Feb 2, 2020
  2. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

Xbox One SmartGlass DR3 companion not working

Try using your Smartglass device to start Dead Rising 3. This is the only way it will work for me.
  3. ShaunPerry Win User

Smartglass

I do like this new smartglass.

The full map on Battlefield is useful and the extras in Dead Rising 3 are great!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Mathsilva

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by the "Companion" function of the Xbox app for Android devices. Capcom included this feature as an optional part of the game and was released in 2013
    to work with the Smartglass app, so the current Xbox app would not be used as a substitute to use those features.

I noticed the Smartglass app was removed from the Google Play Store for Android devices, but the app is still available in the Microsoft Store for Windows operated mobile devices and Windows 10 so it's possible the Windows 10 version can work as a substitute.
    Your other option would be to find a Windows operated phone and get the app that way. I don't think Capcom would update DR3 to use the new app instead of the old one which it was originally designed for.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Friday The 13th Wasn't So Bad...

You can't really go wrong with Dead Rising 3.

I loved the 1st,hated the 2nd but this one is so much fun,even better if you have the smartglass app.

If your looking for addictive fun then download Peggle 2.
  6. KingDavide Win User

Dead Rising 3 Companion app doesnt work

I have the same problem, but I found that by launching Dead Rising from Smartglass, it worked first time for me. It did NOT work when Dead Rising was running in the main window of the Xbox home screen, so I launched another app to replace it & then launched
    the game from Smartglass on my iPad. After all the loading was done & I entered my saved game, and the companion worked perfectly.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX) - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Smartglass

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  4. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  5. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  6. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass / Dead Rising 3: Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert....
  7. Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing: On the original Xbox 360, you were able to import your saves over to these games to get neat little features however it doesn't seem that you are able to do this on the Xbox One. I question...
  8. Smartglass not working in Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass not working in Dead Rising 3: So i've gotten the companion app to work in the past. Tried using it yesterday and it wouldn't work no matter what i tried. I checked network/wifi settings, i opened the game from the smartglass...
  9. Xbox One Smartglass (android apk) & Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Smartglass (android apk) & Dead Rising 3: Hi all, Living in The Netherlands, my X1 is setup for using English/Unites States, I have got the Xbox One smartglass apk installed on both Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Tab S. (latest version...
  10. Xbox One Smartglass (android apk) & Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Smartglass (android apk) & Dead Rising 3: Hi all, Living in The Netherlands, my X1 is setup for using English/Unites States, I have got the Xbox One smartglass apk installed on both Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Tab S. I can perfectly...