Dead Rising 3 won't load.

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 won't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I got my xbox one last week with Dead Rising 3 and I've ran into a couple of problems, when I hit chapter three I saved and try to go back and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cutter Schrute, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Dead Rising 3 won't load.

Hey I got my xbox one last week with Dead Rising 3 and I've ran into a couple of problems, when I hit chapter three I saved and try to go back and the game wouldn't load it would just stay on the loading screen and it wouldn't ever load, so I un-installed
    it and re-installed it to see if that would help and now the game won't even load the menu, it just says loading on the title screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Cutter Schrute, Mar 18, 2014
  2. XenoGamerX
    XenoGamerX Guest
    games won't load

I was playing Dead Rising 3 until textures stopped loading and it went all black. I restarted the game and now it won't stop loading. I quitted and tried Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. They won't load! I can go to the dashboard and open other apps but my games
    won't load! Please help! All my games are digital.

XenoGamerX, Mar 18, 2014
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    New open world games seem so empty

Assassins Creed 4 has loads to do, and Dead Rising 3 is good too.

eviltedi, Mar 18, 2014
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 won't load.

1. Dead Rising 3 won't load. - Similar Threads - Dead Rising won't

2. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  3. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  4. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  5. Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001): Today i've bought a physical copy of Dead Rising 4. When i put the game in the tray for the first time it asked to update (60.7GB) which is the whole game I had to download (no install from disc)....
  6. Dead Rising 4 achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 achievement won't unlock: my achievement in dead rising 4 won't unlock after my completion of it. I have checked the criteria on Xbox achievements and followed it 3 times now over the last year and my achievement won't...
  7. Dead Rising 3 Achievements won't unlock after I get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Achievements won't unlock after I get them: I just started playing dead rising three and I've done five achievements but they have not unlocked like for example I'm level 10 and there's an achievement called apprentice which is where you...
  8. Dead Rising 3 won't load my single player game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 won't load my single player game: I was playing Dead Rising 3 and I made the combo weapon of a pylon and a speaker and as soon as it finished making the weapon my hands were empty but said I had the weapon equipped. Suddenly all...
  9. Dead Rising 3 Master Builder achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Master Builder achievement won't unlock: I have all 101 weapon blueprints and 11 vehicle blueprints yet the master builder achievement is still locked, any suggestions? 1c164a64-458a-4991-b993-c558b5363d75
  10. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load: I have been stuck on chapter 0, when you have to drive to the quarantined zone n cross the bridge. Everytime I go down the ramp of the bridge, I fall into nothing. Then I have to reinsert my game...