dead rising grapple technique

Discus and support dead rising grapple technique in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when it has the letter x in a circle does it mean tap it or hold it? I keep dying! 0a705b2c-43fe-4b00-8280-cfff7520a388 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014.

1. WEBERXXX
    WEBERXXX Guest

when it has the letter x in a circle does it mean tap it or hold it? I keep dying!

:)

WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Dead Rising 3 gesture controls not working

Hi CrazyHorse,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Dead Rising.

Just to double check: Is it the Survivor Commands or the Grapple gestures that aren't showing up when you use your Kinect?

Also, are you sure that the Grapple Controls are set to "Kinect" and you have Survivor Commands set to "Pointing and Audio"?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.

MisterFizzle, Mar 18, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Dead Rising 3 onscreen grapple moves

I just throw my foot in the air. Gets the zombie right off of me

x24hrs2livex, Mar 18, 2014
  4. WEBERXXX
    WEBERXXX Guest

thats Dead Rising 3 actually

WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014
  5. WEBERXXX Win User

thats Dead Rising 3 actually
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Dead Rising 3 gesture controls not working

Hi CrazyHorse,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Dead Rising.

Just to double check: Is it the Survivor Commands or the Grapple gestures that aren't showing up when you use your Kinect?

Also, are you sure that the Grapple Controls are set to "Kinect" and you have Survivor Commands set to "Pointing and Audio"?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Shake the controller buddy.

Kinect does the rest.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

I just throw my foot in the air. Gets the zombie right off of me
  9. Zero Jehuty Win User

Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

Dead Rising is not BC.

The ones that are:

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case West

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Thema:

1. dead rising grapple technique - Similar Threads - dead rising grapple

2. Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app: I found this thread earlier this year: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dead-rising-3-no-smartglass-app-xbox/35ddb26e-5bed-4186-a73b-a66a908cee02 and was wondering how valid that...
  3. Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing: Hi. I'm a long-time member of the Dead Rising 3 community. However, I noticed that when I reinstalled my Dead Rising 3, and all of it's DLC. My Day-One DLC Pack had went missing. I have tried...
  4. Dead Rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4: I bought today a gift code for dead rising 4 for my son on his xbox email account, he downloaded the game and entered the code, but the game doesen't appear to be installed on the xbox, we cannot...
  5. Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 Pc Issues (DLC/Save missing): Hey i buy DR4 years ago in pre-purchase for xbox, with play anywhere, so i try to play today in pc and my DLC's are missing and my save too, what i do? 3728ea7f-a036-4347-9b9f-dd6735983979
  6. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  7. Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page: I have tried many things unplugged everything including router, i have remove my account profile and added it back , i have uninstalled and re installed the game , i have gone to manage game \add...
  8. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  9. Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...: Dead rising 4 , multiplayer, i have been playing this a long time, but for the last two days every time the game starts it bumps me out , to my home page , not sure , if related , but 3 x in the...
  10. Dead rising 2 off the records broke on Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Dead rising 2 off the records broke on Xbox one x: Hi when I try to play dead rising 2 off the records I get red lines all over the character and this should not happen I will attach photos. Could the Xbox insider teams look in to this to see if...