Dead Space 3 Co-op Campaign Players

Discus and support Dead Space 3 Co-op Campaign Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for people to play the Dead Space 3 Co-op Campaign with so message on Xbox 360 to play. You also need to have a mic.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostxxDeMon, Apr 15, 2014.

1. GhostxxDeMon
    GhostxxDeMon Guest

I am looking for people to play the Dead Space 3 Co-op Campaign with so message on Xbox 360 to play. You also need to have a mic.

:)

GhostxxDeMon, Apr 15, 2014
  2. cS Legacy cS
    cS Legacy cS Guest
    What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)

cS Legacy cS, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Co-op games on the 360.

The darkness 2 - separate campaigns

Syndicate- separate campaigns

LOTR WIN

RDR online MP co-op

Max Payne will include a co-op mode in future DLC if i am not wrong .

Aliens Colonial Marines

Dead Space 3 if you didn't mentioned.

IngameInstincts, Apr 15, 2014
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

Dead Space 3 Eudora Gameplay

Online co-op is going to ruin Dead Space 3. Stay tuned for a 4 hour single player campaign because of the obligatory co-op and another round of tacky, crap competitive multiplayer; both of which have no place in a Dead Space title in the first place...
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Looks like they're wrapping up the development of Mass Effect 3

I am predicting a full co-op campaign in ME4 or at least a full stand alone co-op campaign. Similar to what is in Dead Space 3. Works very very well with DS3 so it will be interresting to see how it works with ME4. I know they will be considering some
    type of co-op campaign for sure. Even if its a stand alone co-op campaign and a stand alone single player campaign.
  6. Saul Goode77 Win User

Win early access to the Dead Space 3 demo

Sweet, never played Dead Space but it got my interest when I heard #3 is going to have co-op campaign.
  7. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

That's nice and all, but the only thing I want to read from EA is

DEAD SPACE 3 CO-OP.

Something they should of had in DS2 instead of competitive multiplayer.

Get a Co-op campaign & a horde style mode & you are all set EA.

[/quote]

Meh, i do not really know if co-op might be a good idea for dead space. I don't know if a co-op would suit the atmosphere of dead space. I could be wrong though and i would definitely try it if it does get implemented, but i personally would want to just
    experience dead space by myself.

[/quote]They could have done it like GRAW. a seperate singleplayer and Co-op campaign. They could have had the co-op campaign parallel Clarke's journey. Perhaps played as members of the military hunting Clarke.
Thema:

1. Dead Space 3 Co-op Campaign Players - Similar Threads - Dead Space Campaign

2. Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...: После удаления и переустановки, заметил, что прогресс сохранился. Как удалить полностью, чтобы начаьь DS2 с нуля? [Mod Translated - After uninstalling and reinstalling, I noticed that progress...
  3. Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console: Is it possible to install NTSC USA Dead Space 2 on Xbox ONE S console (europe)? Best Regards! 35319656-0110-4016-a2a0-c9afac6f87ca
  4. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  5. Dead Space 2 Backwards Incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Backwards Incompatible?: Hello X Community, I recently got my hands on a used copy of Dead Space 2 to which I tried running the game on my XB1 but to no avail for it gave me a system error stating that the game isn't...
  6. Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...: Title Translation: [Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (backward compatibility) DLC "Collector's Edition" is in the store, but it does not load] Добрый день! Когда в store выбираешь этот DLC и заходишь в...
  7. Jeu dead space (Thu Dead Space)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu dead space (Thu Dead Space): Bonjour,mon probleme est le suivant.je viens de vouloir lancer dead space que j avais telecharger sur ma one que j avais pris gratuit avec le gold et impossible de le lancer me disant d inserer le...
  8. Dead Space 3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 3 on Xbox One: I bought Dead Space 3 for for Xbox One. There boy the online pass to play co-op with friends and it still tells me I need to connect xbox live in order to use on-line content. I have gold...
  9. Dead Space disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space disappeared from my account: The game dead space was offer in Games with Gold, but now the game disappeared from my account and when i try to install it, i have to pay. Can you help me. Thanks...
  10. Dead Space (1) available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space (1) available for download: Hi. I was randomly looking the store on my Xbox One and, when i opened the first "Dead Space" to see its price, it shows a download option like the other BC games i have digitally (and by what i...