Dead Space 3 save system

Discus and support Dead Space 3 save system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spoiler alert!!!!!!!! So, I'm on ch5 and I go to do the Edwards side mission (on Co op) I beat it and went to the tram and saved and exited. Now today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fear2Eternity, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Dead Space 3 save system

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!

So, I'm on ch5 and I go to do the Edwards side mission (on Co op) I beat it and went to the tram and saved and exited. Now today I load it up and it starts 75 minutes back. I look into it a bit and found the game basically has a awful random save system,
    does anyone know of a list or something of when the game saves, I'm almost afraid to turn it off now. Thanks for any replies and please no spoilers! Dead Space 3 save system :)

:)

Fear2Eternity, Mar 27, 2014
  2. MEGA SPOILER ALERT! What happens in Dead Space 3?

I agree, the save system is fine and if you have time to play ME 3 MP, you have plenty of time to play Dead Space 3. Dead Space 3 save system ;)

DocHolliday 7, Mar 27, 2014
  3. I Emerge I
    I Emerge I Guest
    Hardcore Mode Is A Complete Joke Dead Space 3 save system :(

Its different in dead space 3 you can save all you want but if you die you have to start all over again for dead space 2 i dedicated a weekend Dead Space 3 save system :D

I Emerge I, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Dead Space 3 save system

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 28, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Dead Space 3 save system

6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

MEGA SPOILER ALERT! What happens in Dead Space 3?

I agree, the save system is fine and if you have time to play ME 3 MP, you have plenty of time to play Dead Space 3. ;)
  7. I Emerge I Win User

Hardcore Mode Is A Complete Joke :(

Its different in dead space 3 you can save all you want but if you die you have to start all over again for dead space 2 i dedicated a weekend :D
  8. CRUZZifer Win User
  9. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3.

EA has announced that Dead Space 3 players with a Mass Effect 3 save on their console will be able to unlock a modified version of Commander Shepard's armour.

The special suit will be awarded should the game detect a previous save file, although you will need to have played both games on the same console as there is no way to unlock the armour across different platforms.

( Video in link below )

http://www.shopto.net/news/41733/Mass-Effect-3-players-get-new-armour-in-Dead-Space-3
Thema:

Dead Space 3 save system

1. Dead Space 3 save system - Similar Threads - Dead Space save

2. Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...: После удаления и переустановки, заметил, что прогресс сохранился. Как удалить полностью, чтобы начаьь DS2 с нуля? [Mod Translated - After uninstalling and reinstalling, I noticed that progress...
  3. Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console: Is it possible to install NTSC USA Dead Space 2 on Xbox ONE S console (europe)? Best Regards! 35319656-0110-4016-a2a0-c9afac6f87ca
  4. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  5. Dead Space 2 Backwards Incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Backwards Incompatible?: Hello X Community, I recently got my hands on a used copy of Dead Space 2 to which I tried running the game on my XB1 but to no avail for it gave me a system error stating that the game isn't...
  6. Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...: Title Translation: [Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (backward compatibility) DLC "Collector's Edition" is in the store, but it does not load] Добрый день! Когда в store выбираешь этот DLC и заходишь в...
  7. Jeu dead space (Thu Dead Space)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu dead space (Thu Dead Space): Bonjour,mon probleme est le suivant.je viens de vouloir lancer dead space que j avais telecharger sur ma one que j avais pris gratuit avec le gold et impossible de le lancer me disant d inserer le...
  8. Dead Space 3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 3 on Xbox One: I bought Dead Space 3 for for Xbox One. There boy the online pass to play co-op with friends and it still tells me I need to connect xbox live in order to use on-line content. I have gold...
  9. Dead Space disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space disappeared from my account: The game dead space was offer in Games with Gold, but now the game disappeared from my account and when i try to install it, i have to pay. Can you help me. Thanks...
  10. Dead Space 1/2/3 Question re: Importing Save File from Previous Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 1/2/3 Question re: Importing Save File from Previous Game: When you have an Xbox 360 game that imports data from a previous game in the series (for example, Dead Space 2 importing the save file from Dead Space 1 to get a special weapon at the beginning of...