Dead Space Collectors Content Missing

Discus and support Dead Space Collectors Content Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having the same problem as many other people. My Dead Space 2 collectors content is not showing on xbox one. Ive tried everything in the forums. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JefferyKryder, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Dead Space Collectors Content Missing

Im having the same problem as many other people. My Dead Space 2 collectors content is not showing on xbox one. Ive tried everything in the forums. Any help would be great.

:)

JefferyKryder, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Kryder251
    Kryder251 New Member
    Yes it’s Dead Space 2. I have talked to Microsoft and EA and each keeps sending me back to the other one. My collectors for Dead Space 3 transfers fine it’s just the zealot suit and gun for my dead space 2 collectors not showing up.

3. Kryder251
    Kryder251 New Member
    The exact name of the dlc pack is Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition.

4. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Dead Space 3 Eudora Gameplay

I still have my dead space 2 collectors edition stuff, except for the post card because i destroyed it. Dead space is such a good series.
  5. GalaKnight Win User

Trouble with the game dlc etc

Just to quickly clarify, is this with Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? We are currently investigating DLC issues similar to what you described for Dead Space 2 specifically. Could you list the specific content exact names so we can take a deeper look?

That will help us a bunch!
    The specific DLC we all seem to be having issues with is Collector's Edition Items, RIvet Gun and Online Pass.
  6. Dead Space XK Win User

Skyrim collectors edition announced

Yeh I never really see the point in buying collectors editions unless they come with extra content. I bought Dead Space 2 collectors, only because for some reason they had it marked for the same price as standard in a sale. It came with the extra content,
    and a Plasma Cutter Pistol that lights up... I immediately threw the pistol away.

They definately seem aimed at a younger audience and not worth the asking price. If I wanted toys I wouldnt be buying an Xbox game.
  7. The Geeky Panda Win User

Things to put into multiplayer.

probably for Dead Space 3 but no new content is planned for Dead Space 2.
  8. Mr. Neato Win User

Game Deals

Thema:

Dead Space Collectors Content Missing

1. Dead Space Collectors Content Missing - Similar Threads - Dead Space Collectors

2. Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...: The German version of the game, which is different than the international one is missing in the Xbox Store on Xbox One and on the web store as well. I got this game as a GwG title in April 2018. I...
  3. Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One: I have installed both Dead Space and DS2 on my Xbox One, but when I tried to install Dead Space 3 I get an error message....Something went wrong! (0x8b050066) I've cleaned the disc, have taken...
  4. Dead space ignition "do you own this game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space ignition "do you own this game": I bought the game years ago on the 360 and when I got my xbox one, I downloaded all my backwards conpat games including dead space ignition. Whenever I try to play it, and I never had this issue...
  5. I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1: Hi i was going through and installing all my physical and digital library to fill my time during the lockdown. I was going through everything till i noticed that i was missing dead space 1. I went...
  6. My Dead Space 3 DLC is MIA!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Dead Space 3 DLC is MIA!: Yo gamepass is great and all and I was happy to see my favorite pastime of a game (dead space 3) finally made it's way on there so I thought to give it a download and relive the good ol times..But...
  7. Dead Space free download disappeared!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space free download disappeared!: Hi, I downloaded dead space for free as part of my gold membership. I have since updated to the newer 4k console and transferred everything over but for some reason dead space did not? When i go...
  8. Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space 2. Не удаляется карьера на Xbox ONE S. [Mod Translated - Career on Xbox ONE S is...: После удаления и переустановки, заметил, что прогресс сохранился. Как удалить полностью, чтобы начаьь DS2 с нуля? [Mod Translated - After uninstalling and reinstalling, I noticed that progress...
  9. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  10. Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition Content Dowload Problem - Xbox One Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition Content Dowload Problem - Xbox One Backward Compatibility: Hey, i can't download my collectors edition content on my Xbox One, so i can't load and play my old savegames. I get always the message "content is missing". Yea its my CE content which i cant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dead space collectors content issues