DeadRising 3 install help!

Discus and support DeadRising 3 install help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Dead Rising 3 and when I put it in the xbox one to install it said it required a 12GB update! I have currently had it on for 8 hours and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014.

1. WEBERXXX
    WEBERXXX Guest

I just bought Dead Rising 3 and when I put it in the xbox one to install it said it required a 12GB update!

I have currently had it on for 8 hours and its still installing and sitting at 36 percent.

I read on the support threads to turn of wireless network and install offline, but it won't install like that, it comes up with an error message. Help!

Luke

:)

WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014
  2. TheJedio
    TheJedio Guest
    Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?

TheJedio, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Deadrising 3

Map size really isn't that big of a deal. The developers have already confirmed the game is bigger than the first two games combined, so that in itself already tells you how much content to expect. In my opinion, there is a such thing as too much area in
    a video game. Having a more condensed area allows the developers to put in more details into buildings, instead of having barren landscapes.

JukeBoxHero141, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Andrew Barr
    Andrew Barr Guest

The best thing I could think of to hand, as I never came across this problem with Dead Rising 3 but I had a similar issue when try to download and play one of the Battlefield 4 add-ons

One thing I would try first is shut down the system if you haven't already done so by holding in the power button for 5 seconds, this will force the Xbox One to turn off completely. This is only useful if you have the Instant On feature enabled. If that
    doesn't help then the option that I had work for me is:

Go to Games and Apps > Dead Rising 3 > Press Menu and go to Manage Game

From there you should be able to delete what you have downloaded for the update and start again, this worked for me with Battlefield 4 although they were much smaller updates so unfortunately you would have to start from scratch again, but if it gets you
    in to play Dead Rising 3 it will be worth it.

Hopefully this helps

Andrew

Andrew Barr, Mar 18, 2014
  5. Andrew Barr Win User

The best thing I could think of to hand, as I never came across this problem with Dead Rising 3 but I had a similar issue when try to download and play one of the Battlefield 4 add-ons

One thing I would try first is shut down the system if you haven't already done so by holding in the power button for 5 seconds, this will force the Xbox One to turn off completely. This is only useful if you have the Instant On feature enabled. If that
    doesn't help then the option that I had work for me is:

Go to Games and Apps > Dead Rising 3 > Press Menu and go to Manage Game

From there you should be able to delete what you have downloaded for the update and start again, this worked for me with Battlefield 4 although they were much smaller updates so unfortunately you would have to start from scratch again, but if it gets you
    in to play Dead Rising 3 it will be worth it.

Hopefully this helps

Andrew
  6. TheJedio Win User

Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?
  7. TH3 FRANCH15E Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

deadrising 3 & forza 5 for me
  8. the jackal 57 Win User

this or forza 5?

Well between the two, Forza 5 is amazing and Deadrising 3 is so much fun.

However I am a little disappointed that Forza 5 has less cars in it than previous installments. Also I wish they had decided to add night races and weather conditions also. Aside from that Forza 5 is a great game, I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10.

Deadrising 3 is loads of fun though and I myself am surprised at how much I find myself addicted to it. Capcom really stepped it up this time. Between the two choices I'd definitely go with Deadrising but pick up Forza to eventually.
  9. akbomb4 Win User

Keeps booting me back to home screen mid game

I think I fixed it! My deadrising 3 wasn't working. For deadrising 3 or any other game try playing from a difrence chapter or level in story and it should work. It worked for me and I hope it works for you!
Thema:

1. DeadRising 3 install help! - Similar Threads - DeadRising install help

2. External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).: Is it normal for the light to blink on an external hard drive when playing games downloaded on it, cause the light never blinks when playing games downloaded on the internal hard drive?...
  3. I'm a preview member and my Deadrising 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a preview member and my Deadrising 4 has stopped working: I had been able to play Dead Rising 4 for a couple of hours and then as I was playing multiplayer aspect of the game my 2 or 3 rd attempt on the multiplayer the game crashed and now it crashes...
  4. Netflix freezes at 25%, deadrising freezes as well.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix freezes at 25%, deadrising freezes as well.: Dear fellows, I used to watch netflix and play games on my Xbox One without any problems, but now many movies/series I try to watch on netflix freeze frequently, and the "buffering wheel" goes up...
  5. Deadrising taking forever to update the 13 gb patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deadrising taking forever to update the 13 gb patch?: My xbox one is taking forever to download the deadrising 13 gb patch. Its literally been a couple hours and its still not complete is it normal or is it my console? Help...
  6. I cant really decide . (Deadrising 3 , Watch Dogs , Ryse )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant really decide . (Deadrising 3 , Watch Dogs , Ryse ): Hey guys. I really need your help. I watched over 10 walkthroughs and videos of thise 3 games (Deadrising 3 , Watch Dogs , Ryse : Son of Rome ). But I can't decide which one I should pick . Can...
  7. Console not reading Deadrising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console not reading Deadrising 3: Hi! I'm having a crazy problem, i have deadrising 3 but when i put in the console, sometimes make noise and/or not read. But i have Forza 5 and works fine! And i tried others dvds e etc and it's...
  8. Deadrising and Forza's required updates won't install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deadrising and Forza's required updates won't install?: Any time i put the disc in it says it requires an update would I like to install it now? I click install now but all it does is take me to the game on the marketplace with the option to 'play now'...
  9. Deadrising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deadrising 3: i can't seem to answer my ZDC phone on Deadrising 3 i'm on Chapter 4 and haven't been able to answer my phone since chapter 2 8b37b676-4ee1-486e-b35e-7d8d4120c18b
  10. Deadrising 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deadrising 3: Anyone fancy adding me and helping me on this? Stuck on a level and really starting to annoy me lol Thanks people :D 0f3ec8a9-b892-4fc4-9447-ccc2d6ecab28