Deadzone Configuration for Sticks

Discus and support Deadzone Configuration for Sticks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 of 4 xbox one controllers i purchased have problems with sticks, and as i found out this is a common issue with this gen. There is accessory app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by f r u 7 7 y, Jan 26, 2020.

1. f r u 7 7 y
    f r u 7 7 y Guest

2 of 4 xbox one controllers i purchased have problems with sticks, and as i found out this is a common issue with this gen.

There is accessory app, which can configure almost anything for gamepad. For elite controller there is even an option to fix deadzones for triggers. But there is no option for sticks deadzones control. Why? This is obviously urged feature regarding faulty
    xbox one controller sticks design...

:)

f r u 7 7 y, Jan 26, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. Viper7Gamer Win User

That would be a great option for the Xbox Accessories app. They could probably make it an option on the Elite Series 2 easily.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

5. R4VER Win User

Boycott Xbox until they fix drifting controller issue

In game have you amended your deadzone on the analogue sticks?
  6. R4VER Win User

Controller

On shooters you can alter your deadzone for your analogue sticks, usually the larger then deadzone the less it will drift. If its within warranty i would recommend getting a replacement, use the advice above to navigate and request it.
Thema:

1. Deadzone Configuration for Sticks - Similar Threads - Deadzone Configuration Sticks

2. SX controller triggers deadzone increased since latest firmware, or is it just me?

in XboX Insiders
    SX controller triggers deadzone increased since latest firmware, or is it just me?: It feels like both triggers deadzone had been increased for the Series controller since the latest firmware update, which is a bad thing especially for racing games that requires small inputs to...
  3. Deadzone adjustment in Xbox accessories ?

in XboX Insiders
    Deadzone adjustment in Xbox accessories ?: hello i was wondering if we can get deadzone slider to lower it in the app for normal controllers/xbox licensed controllers ? I just cannot get used to stiff sticks movements just bought Xbox...
  4. How do I increase the deadzone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase the deadzone?: I just got Hitman 3. Been having a lot of fun, but my left joystick likes to get stuck just ever so slightly foward, making me move forward when i want to stand still. I can nudge back into place,...
  5. Xbox Controller deadzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller deadzone: Is there a way to change my right stick dead-zone? I'm using an Xbox Series X controller and it gets annoying when aiming in older games like battlefield 3 since there's no way to lower the dead...
  6. Series x controller deadzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller deadzone: I’ve been looking everywhere for a way to adjust the deadzones on the joysticks for the series x controlers but I cant find it anywhere. I know it should be in the accessories app, but thats only...
  7. Deadzone in my Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deadzone in my Elite series 2 controller: I have an elite series 2 controller and I have owned it since August. Just recently however the left stick has a deadzone in it. My warranty is out of date but how can i fix it? I just want to use...
  8. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...
  9. Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games: 360 shooters have different deadzones since they used the 360 controller and the Xbox One controller has its own deadzones. Is there a way to change the deadzones for my controller? Backwards...
  10. Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?: When the xbox elite controller came out i bought it straight away, Couple of months later it got stick drift but i was able to adjust the stick deadzone and fix it. That controller had its time...