Deal of the Week page is broken

Discus and support Deal of the Week page is broken in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/dealoftheweek GTAV at $59.99 is NOT A DEAL of any kind. That's the regular price. Fix it. Depending upon... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChomskyKnows, Jan 29, 2014.

1. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest

ChomskyKnows, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    "Games with GOLD" Category in the store

On the main page of the dashboard there is an ad for the gold deals. That will take you directly to the games with gold and deals of the week.

Smwutches, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Deal Of The Week!

Red Song Rising: Best DLC ever for any game? If so, it would have to be Map Pack 3 for Call of Duty World at War. Der Riese kept me occupied for nearly a year. LothSB is to short and and has no variables. Arrival is far better.

SpeckledEagle, Jan 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't see GTA V on the Deal of the Week at all.

onyxishere, Jan 29, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't see GTA V on the Deal of the Week at all.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Deal of the Week

The games may be broken, but a ton of people continue to play them. It's a good week of deals. Just not for you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

"Games with GOLD" Category in the store

On the main page of the dashboard there is an ad for the gold deals. That will take you directly to the games with gold and deals of the week.
  8. KillerAC71 Win User

What's happened to Deals with Gold - GW2

From where are you getting this information from? That game is not on sale this week as part of Deals with Gold, and nor was it last week.
    I see it on my deals with gold page and it says "unavailable" for me as well.

https://www.xbox.com/live/deals-with-gold

(USA).

Same here - Deals With Gold page (UK). I'll check on my console when I get home tonight.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

What's happened to Deals with Gold - GW2

From where are you getting this information from? That game is not on sale this week as part of Deals with Gold, and nor was it last week.
    I see it on my deals with gold page and it says "unavailable" for me as well.

https://www.xbox.com/live/deals-with-gold

(USA).
Thema:

1. Deal of the Week page is broken - Similar Threads - Deal Week page

2. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I tried to buy error appears informing "Sorry this...
  3. Get away DLC is free this week with deals with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get away DLC is free this week with deals with gold: Grab it now if you don't have premium. Second time they gave out free DLC for Hardline. Other free DLC last month was Robbery. 87ea19b4-eea4-45a7-b136-d114dc4e145a
  4. please help I can't seem to see the new weekly deals anymore ! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help I can't seem to see the new weekly deals anymore ! :(: I need help for some reason it won't let me see the new free games ( games with gold ) and the weekly deals this just started about two weeks ago now idk why it's doing it but I would like to get...
  5. game bought week before Deals with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bought week before Deals with Gold: Hi, all. I wanted to know if Xbox gives back any money if a recent purchase bought just before it was on Deals with Gold. This has happened to me more than once where I just bought a game...
  6. Deals of the week(2014/10/21)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals of the week(2014/10/21): Hi, am I the only one who saw freaking Zombie Drivers at 12.50$ instead of 24.99$ and bought it? I check again today, now it says 7.50$ instead of 14.99? What the hell? lol I paid the 12.50$ ! I...
  7. This Weeks Deals With Gold The Best Ever Offered? :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    This Weeks Deals With Gold The Best Ever Offered? :P: This Week’s Deals with Gold and Spotlight Sale ea0ade69-8f58-439f-a947-5e7271628304
  8. this weeks Deals with Gold is pretty nice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    this weeks Deals with Gold is pretty nice.: clicky linky! 46aa5920-7aec-4df2-abe4-b8b0ccd00e60
  9. Countdown To 2015 Daily & Weekly Deals With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Countdown To 2015 Daily & Weekly Deals With Gold: Weekly deals will run until December 22nd and new deals will be added each day. Xbox One Weekly Deals Content Title | Content Type | Discount % Magic 2015* Xbox One Game 50% Call of Duty...
  10. WATCHDOGS (2014's most over hyped game on the One) is this weeks DEAL WITH GOLD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WATCHDOGS (2014's most over hyped game on the One) is this weeks DEAL WITH GOLD!: This Week’s Deals with Gold If this hasn't already been posted... you now know. 0910e44d-5896-4c76-b799-f1b089cb2aaf