Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

Discus and support Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord"... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chiefa21, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Chiefa21
    Chiefa21 Guest

For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord" still has the regular price attached to it. It was released the same time as "Kasumi - Stolen Memory" and
    the same regular price, but that game is on sale and Overlord isn't. It appears the sale is for all game add-ons for both mass effect 2 and 3, and Overlord is a DLC game add-on for Mass Effect 2.

Please apply the deal for Gold to Overlord which is 50% off like you have it for the rest of the content.

Thank you

:)

Chiefa21, Sep 23, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    the game ark was on sale yesterday

The game was part of last week's Deals with Gold. Deals with Gold change every Tuesday which is why it's not on sale anymore. Unfortunately the only way to get the game at sale price is if it goes on sale again.

Smwutches, Sep 23, 2014
  3. DystopianCow
    DystopianCow Guest
    Charged full price on sale items

Hi there,

Yesterday, September 23rd, I purchased two games currently discounted on Deals with Gold, but was charged the full, undiscounted price for these two games.

The games are:

Styx: Shards of Darkness

Deals with Gold - 60% off

Regular price - $64.99

Sale Price - $26.00

I was charged - $64.99

Order # 6517645685

and

Kholat

Deals with Gold - 33% off

Regular price - $19.99

Sale price - $13.39

I was charged - $19.99

Order # 3374553403

If you could please refund the overcharged amount on these games, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Darcy

DystopianCow, Sep 23, 2014
  4. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

Hey there, Chiefa! I answered you over in
    this thread. For future reference, please keep everything in a single thread so we can help you out in one area. It helps keep the forums nice and neat. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 23, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Chiefa! I answered you over in
    this thread. For future reference, please keep everything in a single thread so we can help you out in one area. It helps keep the forums nice and neat. :)
  6. Julian_ Win User

Mass Effect DLC Prices

Hi! As mentioned it's up to the games publisher (EA) to set prices for their games and DLCs. Beyond that, at least all DLCs for Mass Effect 2 and 3 often go on sale for about 50% so you only have to keep an eye on the weekly Deals with Gold announcements.

Besides that as a Mass Effect fan, I think the add-ons are totally worth it considering the quality of each DLC.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold game prices

"Save up to 50–75% on games, add-ons, and more in the Xbox Store." - That is referring to discounts you an receive when you have a gold subscription. There are sales each week (Deals with Gold

www.xbox.com/.../deals-with-gold
    ) that you can only access when you have a gold subscription. So you can save when there is a sale, but in generalgds is correct. Game prices are generally set by the publishers who will mark it at MSRP. The prices do drop
    over time, but are usually slower than in a retail store.
  8. Smwutches Win User

the game ark was on sale yesterday

The game was part of last week's Deals with Gold. Deals with Gold change every Tuesday which is why it's not on sale anymore. Unfortunately the only way to get the game at sale price is if it goes on sale again.
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?

I just wanted to add that if you wanted to buy the Standard or Deluxe Founders pack for Fortnite they are on sale this week as part of

Deals with Gold
    (you need a gold membership to take advantage of the sale) for 50% off the regular price.
Thema:

1. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on - Similar Threads - Deals Gold sale

2. Deals with gold shows Diablo 3 on sale but it won’t let me purchase the sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with gold shows Diablo 3 on sale but it won’t let me purchase the sale: the deals with gold shows Diablo 3 eternal collection on sale for $30 , however once I click to purchase it shows $60. How do I purchase the sale price ? I’m logged in and I have a Xbox gold...
  3. Xbox big fun deals, sale of the year 3month gold free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox big fun deals, sale of the year 3month gold free: got an email advertising the biggest xbo x sale of the year. But 3 month at 29.99 and get another 3 months free. ( additional 3 months delivered through code emailed within 10 business days....
  4. Deals w/ Gold and sales promotions need a unified page on the Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals w/ Gold and sales promotions need a unified page on the Xbox One: I've noticed a few times in the past that the Xbox One will have its weekly Deals With Gold discounted content on separate pages than what's offered as part of separate promotion sales, for...
  5. Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?: Hello, I don't mean to complain, but does anyone else have an issue with the fact that not only can you not link to the publisher sale from the Xbox One home page, but also the weekly deals with...
  6. Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals: Hey, Im a Gold member and I was just about to buy "Halo 5:Guardians-Digital Deluxe Edition from the ultimate sale and it says it's $36.00 with Gold but when im about to buy it the price is as if I...
  7. Deals With Gold Sale Fifa 16 Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals With Gold Sale Fifa 16 Request: Yesterday i tried to buy Fifa 16 from this sale but my card didn't worked and today it is not on sale . It is a request please put in sale again please please please...
  8. NHL 16 sale: Deals with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NHL 16 sale: Deals with Gold: For the past few days, I have been looking at the deals with gold and noticing that NHL 16 was under $20. I wanted to purchase it, but when you look at it, the gold price is $19.80 but when I...
  9. Can't open deals with gold/sales page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open deals with gold/sales page: Hi,I can't open the deals with gold/gold sales and stuff page it just says "its been a error return later" i have reset my console and deleted my profile and then put it back nothing work so what...
  10. Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale: Xbox Live Deals With Gold and Publisher sale details: 30th Sept-6th Oct 2014 | TheXboxHub 8ae10c15-43c5-4b3d-867f-163af4e356b8