Deals with Gold Price Change Refund

Discus and support Deals with Gold Price Change Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm just curious as to whether or not there is a window of opportunity in which you can be refunded the difference for a game that has gone on sale... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Toasty Burger, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Deals with Gold Price Change Refund

I'm just curious as to whether or not there is a window of opportunity in which you can be refunded the difference for a game that has gone on sale near the time of purchase. I doubt that there is, but I just want to make sure. I'm asking because I just
    bought Far Cry 4 last week and see that it's now a Deal with Gold.

:)

Toasty Burger, Feb 2, 2015
  2. DystopianCow
    DystopianCow Guest
    Charged full price on sale items

Hi there,

Yesterday, September 23rd, I purchased two games currently discounted on Deals with Gold, but was charged the full, undiscounted price for these two games.

The games are:

Styx: Shards of Darkness

Deals with Gold - 60% off

Regular price - $64.99

Sale Price - $26.00

I was charged - $64.99

Order # 6517645685

and

Kholat

Deals with Gold - 33% off

Regular price - $19.99

Sale price - $13.39

I was charged - $19.99

Order # 3374553403

If you could please refund the overcharged amount on these games, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Darcy

DystopianCow, Feb 2, 2015
  3. spoonwithk
    spoonwithk Guest
    Need to cancel my order and request refund of Red dead redemptuon

I just bought Red dead redemption for Deals with gold on the xbox store.

But price discount did't applied from my gold account.

I wanna cancel my order and refund of it.

spoonwithk, Feb 2, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That's unfortunate. What you should do is contact phone support for assistance. They are the only ones who can issue refunds.

If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Feb 3, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

That's unfortunate. What you should do is contact phone support for assistance. They are the only ones who can issue refunds.

If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. maxen Win User

Deal of the week section has not been updated???

The sales detailed on Major Nelson's blog are not always the same as the Deal of the Week, and by now the prices should have changed. On a couple of games there is the little Gold crown you mention because the deal is a Gold-exclusive, but on others the
    price is just lower because it's irrespective of Gold status.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Black Ops III Bundle

8. Smwutches Win User

Need help with promotion

That was part of last week's Deals with Gold which ended. Deals with Gold change every Tuesday so unfortunately there would be no way to get the sale price again unless it goes on sale again.
  9. Smwutches Win User

the game ark was on sale yesterday

The game was part of last week's Deals with Gold. Deals with Gold change every Tuesday which is why it's not on sale anymore. Unfortunately the only way to get the game at sale price is if it goes on sale again.
Thema:

1. Deals with Gold Price Change Refund - Similar Threads - Deals Gold Price

2. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  3. Recore Deal with Gold for Full Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recore Deal with Gold for Full Price: Hey guys and gals, I have a Xbox Live Gold account (last renewal 11.02.17) I just bought the Recore deal with Gold that was listed in the Dashboard for 19,99€. My order lists the Price as...
  4. Deals with Gold prices seem wrong, am I wrong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold prices seem wrong, am I wrong?: Today Dec 26, 2016 yesterday I saw resident evils 4,5 and 6 for $9.99 in the deals with gold category, today it is still in the deals with gold category but there is no price drop it says it is...
  5. Just Cause 3 Deals With Gold price not going down.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 Deals With Gold price not going down.: I just saw that deals with gold has a promotional price on the deals with gold website, but when you go to buy it either online or through the Xbox One, the price stays at the original price....
  6. Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal: I recently purchased BF4 on 8/18/15 and the Premium upgrade via Xbox Live on 8/21/15 for $49.99. The Premium upgrade has just dropped to $25 on Deals with Gold, 9/8/15. Can I get a price...
  7. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on: For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord" still has the regular price attached to it. It...
  8. Deal with gold : Tron Run/r doesn't change of price !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deal with gold : Tron Run/r doesn't change of price !!: Hi ! In a lot of websites, we can see that the game tron run's price is 10$ instead 30$ Why the games no appearing in the deals with gold ? Thanks for respond ! 5b5533f5-5b3e-48c8-be11-98c4b709de0c
  9. Charged full Retail Price instead of Deals with Gold Price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged full Retail Price instead of Deals with Gold Price: Hello, Today I purchased the digital versions of both Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 from the xbox marketplace on my phone. I recently used a gold card, that came packaged with a game that I...
  10. Deals with Gold game prices taken down already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals with Gold game prices taken down already?: So I wanted to make sure I grabbed Stick it to the Man before the next batch of deals with gold rolls out on tuesday only to find that all of the games that were listed under deals with gold for...