Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]

Discus and support Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RenatoFiuza, Dec 31, 2020.

1. RenatoFiuza
    RenatoFiuza Guest

I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855

:)

RenatoFiuza, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report him via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate. They do not take reports via the forums.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league

If you think someone is tampering with the system or is defrauding online just report that person or block him.

In the future don't use other players gtag in the forums. Naming and shaming is not allowed.
  4. MasterFatal24 Win User

I got Scammed and being theatred to be banned everyday.Please help ANYONE OUT THERE.

i was playing rocket league and i was trading with someone and this person scammed me off an item that i spend $50 on to get his gamertag is (omar crowbar)
  5. {Parity} Win User

This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

How did he get into your account? You should report/block the gamer.
  6. {Parity} Win User

This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

No one on the forums can ban him. You will have to report him using the tools provided on the console.
Thema:

1. Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Dear guy scammed

2. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments]
  3. Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?: Not for nothing, but the immense response to the release of the consoles, has prompted scalpers to buy most of the supply of these consoles. They are being sold on obvious marketplace locations...
  4. Dear Xbox assistants

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox assistants: Can someone say to me why the hell I can't play a game I was playing 10 hours a go? And don't say me like your robot assistant to reset or reinstall cause don't fix anithing if you noticed with me...
  5. John Verbal - Dear friend paralyzed due to motor vehicle accident 11/02/20

in XBoX Accessibility
    John Verbal - Dear friend paralyzed due to motor vehicle accident 11/02/20: Dear Microsoft: A dear friend had an unfortunate motor vehicle accident on 11/02/20. He is now permanently paralyzed from the waist down. John is an avid gamer, had wanted the Xbox Series X. His...
  6. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft: Hi xbox are you guys adding 2k21 to gamepass ultimate beacause you guys took away 2k20 from gamepass and i thought u were adding 2k21 9268e65e-881f-4182-9168-c966935ca849
  7. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft: Are u guys adding 2k21 tommorow because u guys took away 2k20 so i was just wandering were u guys adding it 94804911-ac2a-4858-8071-b871e3c84c58
  8. Dear xboxnhow is a gamerpic of a crow wearing a hat a bad gamerpic????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear xboxnhow is a gamerpic of a crow wearing a hat a bad gamerpic????: https://ifunny.co/picture/Q2jBf3op7 That was the link I grabbed it from but I guess Microsoft don't like crows or maybe the hat offended you or is it cause the crow is black? Either way a crow...
  9. Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrabbeTatayeye [link] [comments]
  10. Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...: pls fix this bug of the xbox account problems on mcpe it keep saying to go here but I didn’t got any help so pls fix this problem cb3aa024-21cb-4b80-914b-1566b8d0a218