Deaths dealers recruiting

Discus and support Deaths dealers recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are looking to fill another team for titanfall in major league gaming tournys, message me or go to www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

we are looking to fill another team for titanfall in major league gaming tournys, message me or go to www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org

:)

BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014
  2. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    Deaths Dealers recruiting

we are looking for 2 more members to join our team. we are older mature US players who as soon as we get set plan to do some ladder tournaments. please contact myself, BwA L84Death or BwA Hazydawn for info

BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Deaths Dealers is Recruiting

Thanks for the reply back I am looking for a 30 and over clan I will keep you all I mine. I have a few more clans am looking at right now......Thanks

Up1nSpace, Apr 14, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Apr 14, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Thanks for the reply back I am looking for a 30 and over clan I will keep you all I mine. I have a few more clans am looking at right now......Thanks
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

I am 41 looking for a clan for old folks what is the age to join and are you all going to game on the XB1 as well.....Thanks
  7. BwA Splatmat Win User

sorry, we have no age limit but we are all over 21. we do 360 and xb1
  8. BwA Splatmat Win User

most of our gaming is done on world of tank, battlefield 4, titanfall, forza 5, and some project spark but we play everything. there are guys playing minecraft to warface.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Thema:

1. Deaths dealers recruiting - Similar Threads - Deaths dealers recruiting

2. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  3. Getting death threats on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting death threats on xbox live: I got a random message from someone that i dont know he knew my address and was threats to me and my family i never even played a game with this person before. I have blocked and reported the...
  4. xbox (green screen of death)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox (green screen of death): ive been turning my xbox on for the past few days and it goes straight to the green screen and just stays there. 7e1ed5e2-5226-40a3-8587-fb0d9f90e303
  5. Does Xbox do anything about death threats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox do anything about death threats?: Really wish I wouldn't receive death threats when I play xbox. Hope this guy gets an appropriate ban. [mod removed] cdf52bd5-0a2b-4411-8cb2-6f2542d53052
  6. (GTA V Crew) Death Dealers Blaine County {MC} (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (GTA V Crew) Death Dealers Blaine County {MC} (XB1): Death Dealers {MC} Full Patch Image: Here Prospect Patch Image: Here "Social Club Links" Patch Members Prospects "Website" Death Dealers MC We are a new upcoming...
  7. Deaths Dealers looking for MLG members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers looking for MLG members: we currently run in titanfall team ladders, and tournies for titanfall on xbox one but open to place teams in other games. you can contact me for more info. If you already a members of Game...
  8. Deaths Dealers Titanfall team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers Titanfall team: looking for a few more to do gamebattles MLG, message me or head to our site www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org 94bcbb8a-81b8-4f04-95bd-5bd872298b0b
  9. Deaths Dealers is Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers is Recruiting: we are looking for mature members of all play styles and levels. We are a group of older players and play xbone and 360. you can post here, send me a message or go to our site at...
  10. Deaths Dealers recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers recruiting: we are looking for 2 more members to join our team. we are older mature US players who as soon as we get set plan to do some ladder tournaments. please contact myself, BwA L84Death or BwA Hazydawn...