Deaths dealers recruiting

Discus and support Deaths dealers recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are looking to fill another team for titanfall in major league gaming tournys, message me or go to www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

we are looking to fill another team for titanfall in major league gaming tournys, message me or go to www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org

:)

BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014
  2. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    Deaths Dealers recruiting

we are looking for 2 more members to join our team. we are older mature US players who as soon as we get set plan to do some ladder tournaments. please contact myself, BwA L84Death or BwA Hazydawn for info

BwA Splatmat, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Deaths Dealers is Recruiting

Thanks for the reply back I am looking for a 30 and over clan I will keep you all I mine. I have a few more clans am looking at right now......Thanks

Up1nSpace, Apr 14, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Apr 14, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Thanks for the reply back I am looking for a 30 and over clan I will keep you all I mine. I have a few more clans am looking at right now......Thanks
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

I am 41 looking for a clan for old folks what is the age to join and are you all going to game on the XB1 as well.....Thanks
  7. BwA Splatmat Win User

sorry, we have no age limit but we are all over 21. we do 360 and xb1
  8. BwA Splatmat Win User

most of our gaming is done on world of tank, battlefield 4, titanfall, forza 5, and some project spark but we play everything. there are guys playing minecraft to warface.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Thema:

1. Deaths dealers recruiting - Similar Threads - Deaths dealers recruiting

2. Green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death: This morning when i turned my xbox one on it turned on as normal and went to a green screen that said xbox. It wouldnt move past this screen until an error message popped up and said i could...
  3. Black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death: Hello, i recently tried to go on my xbox and the black screen of death appeared. I went to youtube and watched countless videos to try to fix this but none of the recommended ways worked. Now when...
  4. black screen of death on my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen of death on my Xbox one console: I got the black screen of death and I didn't know what happened i did looked around the net and so I factory reset my Xbox one and now it will go to preparing console and load until 50% and its...
  5. can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death: i just got an Xbox one s i use a TV to watch things because its not smart i use a monitor game but my monitor don't display and my TV does also the monitor worked fine on my normal Xbox one Im not...
  6. (GTA V Crew) Death Dealers Blaine County {MC} (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (GTA V Crew) Death Dealers Blaine County {MC} (XB1): Death Dealers {MC} Full Patch Image: Here Prospect Patch Image: Here "Social Club Links" Patch Members Prospects "Website" Death Dealers MC We are a new upcoming...
  7. Deaths Dealers looking for MLG members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers looking for MLG members: we currently run in titanfall team ladders, and tournies for titanfall on xbox one but open to place teams in other games. you can contact me for more info. If you already a members of Game...
  8. Deaths Dealers Titanfall team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers Titanfall team: looking for a few more to do gamebattles MLG, message me or head to our site www.deathsdealers.freeforums.org 94bcbb8a-81b8-4f04-95bd-5bd872298b0b
  9. Deaths Dealers is Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers is Recruiting: we are looking for mature members of all play styles and levels. We are a group of older players and play xbone and 360. you can post here, send me a message or go to our site at...
  10. Deaths Dealers recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deaths Dealers recruiting: we are looking for 2 more members to join our team. we are older mature US players who as soon as we get set plan to do some ladder tournaments. please contact myself, BwA L84Death or BwA Hazydawn...