DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA

Discus and support DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This charge shows up month after month. I do not have ANY xbox accounts and need to have someone in the service and billing center help me. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucyFellows1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. LucyFellows1
    LucyFellows1 Guest

This charge shows up month after month. I do not have ANY xbox accounts and need to have someone in the service and billing center help me. I have called several times in the past, have reviewed every single MS email account I have and cannot find any
    active accounts. Please advise who I can call. Thank you. Lucy

:)

LucyFellows1, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Wapty Win User

Credit or Debit or GiftCard will work
  3. reynaldovela Win User

I have tried to stop this charge to my debit card . i want it to stopi do have a 365 xharge my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. i dont want my debit card to be changed bill

WA msbill.info Microsoft*Store USMicrosoft*Store Trace #47362

my cell is 9566090267
  4. Jowster12 Win User

You'll most likely want to get in contact with a support agent to figure out the issues with your account.
  5. Forest Fone Win User

You should call your bank and get a new card. It seems someone has your information.
  6. DoubleXP Win User

This charge shows up month after month. I do not have ANY xbox accounts and need to have someone in the service and billing center help me. I have called several times in the past, have reviewed every single MS email account I have and cannot find
    any active accounts. Please advise who I can call. Thank you. Lucy
    Also contact your bank and have them send you a new card; better be safe than sorry; also flag that transaction as fraud and try and get money back!
Thema:

1. DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA - Similar Threads - DEBIT CARD DEBIT

2. Cobro a tarjeta de debito por verificacion de la misma[Payment to debit card for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobro a tarjeta de debito por verificacion de la misma[Payment to debit card for...: El día de hoy 17 de juniode 2020, ingresé mi método de pago con tarjeta de débito. Al momento de querer realizar una compra, me aparecía error en el artículo del juego que quiero adquirir y, acto...
  3. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  4. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

in XBoX on Windows
    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions: HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for...
  5. Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases: Hi, I have a valid visa debit card but don't have a credit card. Can I use this debit card to buy Xbox 360/One contents online?(like games/movies) 02769229-0eb3-4fd8-8780-c292bbffbfcf
  6. Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox: Hi, I was thinking of adding a credit/debit card for purchasing the Xbox products and I know that the billing address should match the cards address. But does the Microsoft account country/region...
  7. debit card withdrawals

in XBoX on Mobile
    debit card withdrawals: 6.99 is taken off my debit card every month ,but I don't know why as I don't use the services , fb6854fc-15cf-4003-b4f2-f81d0acf5aa8
  8. CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...: Hola que tal al poner mi método de pago por primera vez se me hicieron 4 cargos de 20 pesos mexicanos aproximadamente 1 usd, cargo por el cual no se me notifico y no aparece en mi historial de...
  9. PAGO CON TARJETA DE DEBITO[Translation-PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAGO CON TARJETA DE DEBITO[Translation-PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD]: hola, intente comprar un pase de Fortnite y me dice xbox que no pueden procesar mi pago, con la tarjeta compre pst a esto en otras tiendas y sin problemas pasa, lei que puede ser por suscripcion...
  10. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...