debit card withdrawals

Discus and support debit card withdrawals in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 6.99 is taken off my debit card every month ,but I don't know why as I don't use the services , fb6854fc-15cf-4003-b4f2-f81d0acf5aa8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jeffgriffiths2, May 18, 2020.

1. debit card withdrawals

6.99 is taken off my debit card every month ,but I don't know why as I don't use the services ,

:)

jeffgriffiths2, May 18, 2020
  2. jeffgriffiths2 Win User

debit card withdrawals

Thanks Ahh matt , if its off my debit card direct then the bank cannot cancel it ,
  3. Ahh Matt Win User

debit card withdrawals

4. jeffgriffiths2 Win User

debit card withdrawals

The bank cant cancel if its off my card , and I don't have any subs, I must have another Microsoft account ?
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

debit card withdrawals

Hiya!!

More than likely it's a subscription to one of Microsoft's online services that maybe you had a trial of and entered your debit card information in for to activate it. Check with https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to
    see if there is a subscription that you dont recognize that maybe you subscribed to in error. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  6. djmistaspot Win User

debit card withdrawals

The bank can cancel it though, as they are the ones allowing the payment to go through.

Otherwise, check your subscriptions as its pretty straightforward as to what they are charging you for
Thema:

debit card withdrawals

1. debit card withdrawals - Similar Threads - debit card withdrawals

2. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

in XBoX on Windows
    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions: HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for...
  3. Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases: Hi, I have a valid visa debit card but don't have a credit card. Can I use this debit card to buy Xbox 360/One contents online?(like games/movies) 02769229-0eb3-4fd8-8780-c292bbffbfcf
  4. Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox: Hi, I was thinking of adding a credit/debit card for purchasing the Xbox products and I know that the billing address should match the cards address. But does the Microsoft account country/region...
  5. CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...: Hola que tal al poner mi método de pago por primera vez se me hicieron 4 cargos de 20 pesos mexicanos aproximadamente 1 usd, cargo por el cual no se me notifico y no aparece en mi historial de...
  6. PAGO CON TARJETA DE DEBITO[Translation-PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAGO CON TARJETA DE DEBITO[Translation-PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD]: hola, intente comprar un pase de Fortnite y me dice xbox que no pueden procesar mi pago, con la tarjeta compre pst a esto en otras tiendas y sin problemas pasa, lei que puede ser por suscripcion...
  7. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...
  8. can i pay with any method except credit or debit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i pay with any method except credit or debit card: can i pay with any method except credit or debit card like net banking 43ad79fa-ee1d-478e-8cc6-1a381a23a502
  9. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  10. Debit card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Debit card not working: "Your bank couldn't authorize this payment method" and "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." are the two messages I get constantly when trying to enter my card...