Debit order

Discus and support Debit order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon my debt order went it late but I got that is paid my R149. 99 xbox game pass ultimate but it's still showing that my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HendrikLe Roux, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Debit order

Good afternoon my debt order went it late but I got that is paid my R149. 99 xbox game pass ultimate but it's still showing that my account is suspended

:)

HendrikLe Roux, Aug 1, 2020
  2. LeodoskiX Win User

Debit order

Same here they took SAR55 from me and i wanted to refund it but it tells me account is suspended
  3. StressedSauce08 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

Money was taken off via debit order by microsoft. Recurring monthly debit order. Is this also then only noted by them in one or two days?
  4. M4RV 71 Win User

Cheap Preorders - only 2 hours left

No probs lads, good to see some of you have taken advantage of it. And they will charge your card on despatch as well

This is from their site:

When will I be charged for my pre-order? We do not charge your credit/debit card until your pre-order is despatched. Your credit/debit card must be valid until after the latest release date of any pre-order items.
  5. TyrionTargaryen Win User

Paypal not working for me

To add to what Neleximo said, when you do it on Xbox.com, it states "to complete this order, please add a credit/debit card"...

But wait, we're not ordering anything. We're trying to add Paypal to our Xbox. That's surely not an order.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

How can I TAKE MY DEBIT CARD OFF XBOX

Hello Justin,

Thank you for replying back! When it comes to pre-orders, if you are using a debit or credit card to pre-order the item in question, the card will have to stay on file until the payment has gone through. All pre-orders using a credit or debit card will
    process 10 days prior to the release of the pre-order. However, if you want to get charged right away for the pre-order, you will have to use Microsoft Currency in order for that to happen.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

Debit order

1. Debit order - Similar Threads - Debit order

2. When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...: I cannot add a credit card or debit card for Xbox purchases. When trying to add any credit card or debit card as a payment on my Xbox I get the message, "Your bank couldn't authorize this...
  3. Games Pass Not Accepting Debit Card Details

in XboX Insiders
    Games Pass Not Accepting Debit Card Details: Hey team, I've been trying to purchase games pass for PC for a while now. Whenever I 'add a way to pay' it just keeps looping. No money charged, no service received. Yes there's money. I've tried...
  4. I can't add my debit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add my debit card: Hi My Name is and i can't add my debit card it's say check the info you entered.its doesn't match the info for this card same card i add been before.I go to the bank ask any problem this card bank...
  5. Payment is past due, although money has been debited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due, although money has been debited: Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off....
  6. DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA: This charge shows up month after month. I do not have ANY xbox accounts and need to have someone in the service and billing center help me. I have called several times in the past, have reviewed...
  7. Cobro a tarjeta de debito por verificacion de la misma[Payment to debit card for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobro a tarjeta de debito por verificacion de la misma[Payment to debit card for...: El día de hoy 17 de juniode 2020, ingresé mi método de pago con tarjeta de débito. Al momento de querer realizar una compra, me aparecía error en el artículo del juego que quiero adquirir y, acto...
  8. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  9. Will a new debit card affect my Pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will a new debit card affect my Pre-order?: I have been excited for Red Dead Redemption 2 since it was revealed and I almost immediately pre-ordered the $80 package. However, since then my bank account was hacked compromised, so I had to...
  10. It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.: Hello.Firstly i am new to this forum and i don`t know if this is the right section in the forum to post my problem.I apologize in advance if it not the right section.Now i went on to buy/pre-order...