Debts on my xbox

Discus and support Debts on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A month ago I got to my email a message from Microsoft saying that they couldn't collect my gold membership (because I didn't have any money) but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonardoPicasso, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Debts on my xbox

A month ago I got to my email a message from Microsoft saying that they couldn't collect my gold membership (because I didn't have any money) but I still had xbox live, now I don't have gold and when I wanted to buy,it told me I had a debt and he wants to
    double my money. so this and how to prevent it from happening again? I

use google translate :/

:)

LeonardoPicasso, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Debts on my xbox

A month ago I got to my email a message from Microsoft saying that they couldn't collect my gold membership (because I didn't have any money) but I still had xbox live, now I don't have gold and when I wanted to buy,it told me I had a debt and he wants to

Yes turn off the auto renewal
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Debts on my xbox

So its or9bablynconnected to credit card I imagine then so ya turning auto renewal off through the website first will really help and then paying the debt on the last one will let you buy more that's why they want double basically the debt and the new
    one
  4. AridLizard Win User

Debts on my xbox

5. OG Gamer Win User

Debts on my xbox

turn off auto renew
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Debts on my xbox

Best thing too do is, if you can, pay off any remaining debts on the console so then you will be able too use xbox live for example without having too worry about owing any money too any company.
Thema:

Debts on my xbox

1. Debts on my xbox - Similar Threads - Debts

2. Account suspended for a debt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for a debt: Hellow, my account is suspended because I have a debt in my xbox live subscription, so I can’t use my account until I pay my debt. My question is How many time do I have to pay the debt in my...
  3. My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...: Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month or will it stay frozen until i am able to pay...
  4. Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...: Desactivé la renovación automática de mi suscripción game pass, despues de aprovechar su precio anterior de $10. Se renovó aun así, sin aviso, la suscripción, pero hubo un problema con el método...
  5. Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt]: Tengo una duda,tengo un aviso que tengo una deuda xbox live de 3 meses de una oferta de una suscripcion a xbox live que compre el 29 de septiembre y termina a finales de diciembre y al parecer se...
  6. проблемы с оплатой по задолженности [translation- Problems with debt payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    проблемы с оплатой по задолженности [translation- Problems with debt payment]: Добрый день. Меня зовут Владимир и я столкнулся с проблемой списания денег по прямой оплате в счет задолженности. Дело в том, что я использовал карту оплаты XBOX, и по истечению месяца деньги...
  7. Visa Debt Card and Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Debt Card and Xbox: Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that 55d9b7dc-8cf1-4969-987c-4e7a6f7278af
  8. In debt

in XBoX Accessibility
    In debt: Hi so i´ve bought a pre paid card and bought x box live gold and now my account is in debt because i forgot to cancel the subscirption, and now i wanted to pay with my mobile phone, because i...
  9. Dette à payer pour cause de non présence[Translation - Debt to be paid due to non-attendance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dette à payer pour cause de non présence[Translation - Debt to be paid due to non-attendance]: Bonjour, J'ai pris le Xbox game pass de 14 jours du lundi 8 au lundi 22. Je suis partie en vacances le Dimanche 21 mais j'ai oublier d'annuler mon abonnement. Je viens de revenir chez moi...
  10. Take advantage of Game Pass offer with a debt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Take advantage of Game Pass offer with a debt: Currently there is a 3 month Game Pass offer for $139 MX and I want to buy but I can not get it because there is a debt of $139 MX for 1 month for not disabling the renovation, my question is: If...