December dash board deal

Discus and support December dash board deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help ee907351-edec-4046-bc5f-76d2ef4f4dd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andyeseous, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

December dash board deal

I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help

:)

Andyeseous, Mar 10, 2014
  2. zane507
    zane507 Guest
    Dash board

The dash board is not updating. Why is that?

zane507, Mar 10, 2014
  3. sebbong
    sebbong Guest
    Xbox Live Subscription

turnd it off because wnt have money for 12 months again plus wait for deals on dash board once turn silver in october lol

sebbong, Mar 10, 2014
  4. sebbong Win User

Xbox Live Subscription

turnd it off because wnt have money for 12 months again plus wait for deals on dash board once turn silver in october lol
  5. roadkill12264 Win User

MW3 disk read problems

Could be the dash board update. How can I go back to the old dash board? If that will work I'm good with it.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Dashboard won't load

When I have problems with the dash board , I press the home button (X button in the middle of the controller) and it loads the dash board
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

new dash board..

To change your theme:

1. Go under the Social Hub.

2. Either using Kinect or your controller, highlight over your avatar and press A.

3. You will see the option to change your dashboard theme.

Trailers you downloaded are located in Zune.
  8. Totalpwnez Win User

Dash Board Beta

Ensure that you registered your beta console under this Gamertag. If you activated it under a different gamertag, you will not be able to access it on the forums.
Thema:

December dash board deal

1. December dash board deal - Similar Threads - December dash board

2. For Honor - Same Errors since December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor - Same Errors since December: Hi! Is there anyone with the error 2-00002911 and 7-00000004 right at the main screen, where you have to press start ? I have this issue since december, but the Ubisoft Support, is absolutly no...
  3. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  4. Product bought not delivered since December

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Product bought not delivered since December: Hi all, I recently bought an xbox one s on December 28 2018 plus a wireless controller so as to have two, from microsoft store Canada. They were both on sale. After 2 weeks of waiting/tracking the...
  5. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  6. Xbox Mic not working after December Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mic not working after December Update: Since the last update from December my mic did not work. It was working fine a few days after the update was completed successfully, no errors, no issues. Then my mic suddenly stopped working,...
  7. Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console: Hello Gamers This morning i turned on my xbox one x and had to download a update and it download the update but when hit 30% on veritfying update it just stop the update it showed my console id...
  8. December Update stuck on Applying Update at 66%

in XBoX on Consoles
    December Update stuck on Applying Update at 66%: Hi, I've never had a problem updating my console but today, 14th of December 2018, my console is stuck at 66% when applying the update. This is stage 3 of the update, and my total percentage...
  9. December Update Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    December Update Issue: The dashboard update for the xbox one is not working properly. I download the uodate and it verifies but when it tries to restart the xbox never comes back on. Is there something i can do to make...
  10. Dragon Ages 2 - Games with gold - December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ages 2 - Games with gold - December: I observe that not appears the icon at microsoft xbox page to download it to my console. Other problem is when check my account games list at webpage, only appears xbox one and windows game list....