December dash board deal

Discus and support December dash board deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help ee907351-edec-4046-bc5f-76d2ef4f4dd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andyeseous, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

December dash board deal

I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help

:)

Andyeseous, Mar 10, 2014
  2. zane507
    zane507 Guest
    Dash board

The dash board is not updating. Why is that?

zane507, Mar 10, 2014
  3. sebbong
    sebbong Guest
    Xbox Live Subscription

turnd it off because wnt have money for 12 months again plus wait for deals on dash board once turn silver in october lol

sebbong, Mar 10, 2014
  4. sebbong Win User

Xbox Live Subscription

turnd it off because wnt have money for 12 months again plus wait for deals on dash board once turn silver in october lol
  5. roadkill12264 Win User

MW3 disk read problems

Could be the dash board update. How can I go back to the old dash board? If that will work I'm good with it.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Dashboard won't load

When I have problems with the dash board , I press the home button (X button in the middle of the controller) and it loads the dash board
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

new dash board..

To change your theme:

1. Go under the Social Hub.

2. Either using Kinect or your controller, highlight over your avatar and press A.

3. You will see the option to change your dashboard theme.

Trailers you downloaded are located in Zune.
  8. Totalpwnez Win User

Dash Board Beta

Ensure that you registered your beta console under this Gamertag. If you activated it under a different gamertag, you will not be able to access it on the forums.
Thema:

December dash board deal

1. December dash board deal - Similar Threads - December dash board

2. Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...: Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18 2020 please help 22810afb-ab65-4769-bdd2-cb52d7e55ed7
  3. Xbox One S no longer working after December Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S no longer working after December Build: I have been searching for every single bit of information since it occurred more than 2 months ago. I was playing Dark Souls 3 and noticed I couldn't use the Nexus Button Menu, which at first...
  4. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 26, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 26, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. after december update will not see external drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    after december update will not see external drive.: grandsons xbox one after december update will not see external drive. all reboots have been done power cord, 15 second reboot. new cacbles same problem avolusion 1 tb portable drive. *** Die...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week -- Even through the holidays! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 19, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 19, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of December 13th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 13th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...