December deal on Xbox one

Discus and support December deal on Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the 3games and never got my 3months of xbox live. Please help dc021322-3d48-4ed1-aa3f-c46bb6ad7af0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

i bought the 3games and never got my 3months of xbox live. Please help

:)

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  2. December deal

There have been a few issues with this promotion. If you contact phone support for your area, you should be able to get this straightened out.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

HyruleBalverine, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest
    December deal

i bought the 3 games and never got the,3 months of xbox live pleass help.

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

December deal

There have been a few issues with this promotion. If you contact phone support for your area, you should be able to get this straightened out.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

XBOX Rewards December Deal

6. onyxishere Win User

Help please. Marketplace issue.

The Titanfall Deluxe Bundle is available until December 1. I took advantage of that one myself as it's the best deal (pricewise) on the offers.
  7. FullHornet Win User

xbox one ?

OP in a couple of days you will also be able to pick an Xbox One up for $350 with free games (AC Bundle, Sunset Overdrive Bundle and COD Bundle). Deal last until the 31st of December.
  8. DEACON Win User

Xbox live will offer 2 free games a month for Gold Members

the only downside to free games is that they'll stop in December lol. wish this was a full on program but it's just a few monthly deals until December.
Thema:

1. December deal on Xbox one - Similar Threads - December deal

2. For Honor - Same Errors since December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor - Same Errors since December: Hi! Is there anyone with the error 2-00002911 and 7-00000004 right at the main screen, where you have to press start ? I have this issue since december, but the Ubisoft Support, is absolutly no...
  3. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  4. Product bought not delivered since December

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Product bought not delivered since December: Hi all, I recently bought an xbox one s on December 28 2018 plus a wireless controller so as to have two, from microsoft store Canada. They were both on sale. After 2 weeks of waiting/tracking the...
  5. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  6. Xbox Mic not working after December Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mic not working after December Update: Since the last update from December my mic did not work. It was working fine a few days after the update was completed successfully, no errors, no issues. Then my mic suddenly stopped working,...
  7. Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console: Hello Gamers This morning i turned on my xbox one x and had to download a update and it download the update but when hit 30% on veritfying update it just stop the update it showed my console id...
  8. December Update stuck on Applying Update at 66%

in XBoX on Consoles
    December Update stuck on Applying Update at 66%: Hi, I've never had a problem updating my console but today, 14th of December 2018, my console is stuck at 66% when applying the update. This is stage 3 of the update, and my total percentage...
  9. December deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December deal: i bought the 3 games and never got the,3 months of xbox live pleass help. 7fa78775-e0e5-47c6-ba6e-a78a107d11b1
  10. December dash board deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December dash board deal: I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help ee907351-edec-4046-bc5f-76d2ef4f4dd2