December deal on Xbox one

Discus and support December deal on Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the 3games and never got my 3months of xbox live. Please help dc021322-3d48-4ed1-aa3f-c46bb6ad7af0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

i bought the 3games and never got my 3months of xbox live. Please help

:)

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  2. December deal

There have been a few issues with this promotion. If you contact phone support for your area, you should be able to get this straightened out.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

HyruleBalverine, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest
    December deal

i bought the 3 games and never got the,3 months of xbox live pleass help.

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

December deal

There have been a few issues with this promotion. If you contact phone support for your area, you should be able to get this straightened out.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

XBOX Rewards December Deal

6. onyxishere Win User

Help please. Marketplace issue.

The Titanfall Deluxe Bundle is available until December 1. I took advantage of that one myself as it's the best deal (pricewise) on the offers.
  7. FullHornet Win User

xbox one ?

OP in a couple of days you will also be able to pick an Xbox One up for $350 with free games (AC Bundle, Sunset Overdrive Bundle and COD Bundle). Deal last until the 31st of December.
  8. DEACON Win User

Xbox live will offer 2 free games a month for Gold Members

the only downside to free games is that they'll stop in December lol. wish this was a full on program but it's just a few monthly deals until December.
Thema:

1. December deal on Xbox one - Similar Threads - December deal

2. Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...: Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18 2020 please help 22810afb-ab65-4769-bdd2-cb52d7e55ed7
  3. Xbox One S no longer working after December Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S no longer working after December Build: I have been searching for every single bit of information since it occurred more than 2 months ago. I was playing Dark Souls 3 and noticed I couldn't use the Nexus Button Menu, which at first...
  4. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 26, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 26, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. after december update will not see external drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    after december update will not see external drive.: grandsons xbox one after december update will not see external drive. all reboots have been done power cord, 15 second reboot. new cacbles same problem avolusion 1 tb portable drive. *** Die...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week -- Even through the holidays! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your...
  9. December deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December deal: i bought the 3 games and never got the,3 months of xbox live pleass help. 7fa78775-e0e5-47c6-ba6e-a78a107d11b1
  10. December dash board deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December dash board deal: I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help ee907351-edec-4046-bc5f-76d2ef4f4dd2