December Game Pass Quests

Discus and support December Game Pass Quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrassyLobster, Dec 6, 2019.

1. December Game Pass Quests

The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that again. Something happened on our end" has been coming up the
    last two days.

Also, the only Game Pass Quests showing up on mobile are the new "Daily, Weekly, Monthly" quests which does not include the usual monthly quests in this case the December GamePass Questson on the Xbox One.

Also, the "Xbox Game Pass Mobile App" quests didn't check off the "Download a Game" task after I downloaded a game. You may also want to check the "Launch the Mobile App" task to see if it is counting correctly. I should have two log in days, 3 tomorrow
    (Wednesday).

:)

BrassyLobster, Dec 6, 2019
  2. MonjaJozef Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

Maybe they introducing a new way of game pass quests tested in December. Or they moved the beginning of the new quest because of the weekend and there are always problems at the beginning of the month.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

December game pass quest

Hey Pizzastrongman,

Playing Dirt Rally was apart of the January Xbox Quest. Those rewards will continue to go out throughout February and if you do not receive a reward by the end of the month, please be sure to post back here to let us know.
  4. Smwutches Win User

December game pass quests

Prizes are given within the following month. So prizes for December will be sent out during January.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

If I'm not mistaken, the Game Pass quests are still in preview, so there may be so bugs / issues at the moment.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/20/xbox-game-pass-quests-preview-starts-today/

All I know is I've been having issues with that part of the app too. For example, I completed a couple quests, and it shows "Adding your points... This may take a while. Check back later :)."

The thing is I've tried to turn in those quests a couple times now. After some time passes, I go back into the app, and it shows those quests need to be claimed again.

Also, this is the first day in a week or so that the Quests are even showing in my app. I was signing in to get the Daily rewards, but they suddenly stopped showing up.

Edit - Finally got them to turn in on the console.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

I am having the same issue. I figured it was just my problem because most of the time the quests will not pull up a games list.
Thema:

1. December Game Pass Quests - Similar Threads - December Game Pass

2. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  3. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass (December 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass (December 2019): I have never played Halo Reach, I am very much looking forward to that. Also happy that the Division will be on GamePass as its such a good game, deserve to have a good number of players enjoying...
  4. Haven't received December's game pass goals reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received December's game pass goals reward: i haven't received my reward yet for December's game pass goals . i was told if i didn't have it this week to find out whats happening because i should have received a message stating my reward....
  5. Xbox game pass goals rewards for December not received yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox game pass goals rewards for December not received yet: Hell this is about game pass goals, For December I did I think 15 days or more but still haven’t received my rewards . But my membership has expired will I still receive my rewards? I would expect...
  6. Haven't received December's rewards for game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received December's rewards for game pass: i haven't received my reward for December's game pass goals. I was told by Xbox to post in here to receive my reward. They said that i should have received it already, but i havent had any message...
  7. December game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December game pass quest: Hi I have not received any rewards for completing the December quest on dirt rally. Case number: [Mod Removed] 367b7a9f-ec95-463d-987c-6476bfd65d93
  8. Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed: For my December Game Pass Quest, I was awarded a code for 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, but the first time I tried to redeem it, it said the code had already been redeemed....
  9. November Rewards Never Received, December Only Game Pass So Far

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Rewards Never Received, December Only Game Pass So Far: Hello all, I seem to be having issues with Rewards not tracking properly. I received neither of the November rewards, and only the Game Pass Quest reward for December. I know for certain that I...
  10. Haven't Received December Xbox Quest+ Game Pass Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received December Xbox Quest+ Game Pass Rewards: Absolutely positive I've met the requirements for these (Game pass I definitely put in the effort for 25+ hours for the required games, Xbox Quest I absolutely did these as well) Have not...