Decent controller for xbox one

Discus and support Decent controller for xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know where i can buy a controller that will last longer then 4 months without having an issue. I have around 8 xbox one controllers all name... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevencrotteau, May 13, 2019.

1. Decent controller for xbox one

Anyone know where i can buy a controller that will last longer then 4 months without having an issue. I have around 8 xbox one controllers all name brand that either drift or a button doesnt connect unless hard pressure is applied.... im tired of buying
    a new controller every few months, when my xbox 360 original remote still works perfectly and that thing has been through some rough times.

:)

stevencrotteau, May 13, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

My xbox 360 controller that came with the sytem lasted years. My controller that came with the original xbox still works today. I have original super nintendo controllers that still work. My xbox one controller's A button and left bumper went out after
    two years. And the new controller I have now the A button seems to be wearing out after only a few months.
  3. ESPPikachu Win User

i prefer this controller to the 360 one
  4. Hoagy76 Win User

None of my Xbox One controllers have broken (5).

I now have an Elite and it is just as good as the day I bought it.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Haven't come across one yet.

I too have lost a good 6 controllers (3 official, 3 3rd party) this gen.

Avoid Hyperkin.

As great as the Duke feels in hand the build quality is terrible
  6. SltKiwi Win User

My first controller still works now, but I'd recommend an elite controller as it's probably more better tbh
Thema:

1. Decent controller for xbox one - Similar Threads - Decent controller

2. Comcast: Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every Recommend looking into the steps here:...
  3. Seeking decent chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking decent chat headset: Hoping for some recommendations/suggestions on a chat headset. I have a couple full gaming headsets, but I'd like a new single ear chat headset for when I need to hear my surroundings. I've been...
  4. looking for a decent chilled clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a decent chilled clan: Im looking for a mature chilled clan that also plays some form of competitive to tempt me away from pc and back to xbox. im 31, english and mainly play Cod and some other fps but buy most top...
  5. DLC Decent!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Decent!!!!: not showing up after purchasing it in dashboard or in game help , i can see salvation but that is it i have paid for this DLC so why after downloading this its not playing pure rip of ....
  6. Just bought an Xbox One - can anyone recommend a decent Space Opera RPG like Mass Effect?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought an Xbox One - can anyone recommend a decent Space Opera RPG like Mass Effect?: Hi all, Please forgive the n00biness of this question! I've been a PC Gamer for many years, and just recently bought and Xbox One for the living room... Totally in love with it :) Anyway, I'd...
  7. Any decent players to add?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any decent players to add?: just like i mentionned in my last post,all of my accounts are being monitored by a hacker and that same hacker asked to my familly,my few real life relatives on facebook and an insane number of...
  8. When will the ONE get some decent games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the ONE get some decent games?: I'm not on about the Forza games,i'm talking about the Forza Horizon games. Forza isn't really like the old ToCa games anyway. Forza 6 has new tracks in it if that's what you want. If all you...
  9. Group looking for decent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Group looking for decent players: Hi my GT is OcR Evil, if you are over 18 years of age and play halo 5 guardians we are looking for you! Our group needs more people to fill out parties on some nights. If interested, message me...
  10. Give Us Decent SHMUPS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Give Us Decent SHMUPS!: The XBox 360 had some of the best SHMUPS ever. "Deathsmiles 2". "Dodonpachi: Ressurection". "Akai Katana" "Under Defeat" These are awesome fun on a big screen and can also be really...