Dedicated server for Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Dedicated server for Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, It is maybe a question which have been asked but is there a way to host (pay for it) an official dedicated server for some Xbox 360 games ? I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ismael Gorissen, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Dedicated server for Xbox 360 games

Hi,

It is maybe a question which have been asked but is there a way to host (pay for it) an official dedicated server for some Xbox 360 games ? I know that there are some possibilities to unlock some achievements with hacked servers but I don't want that and it is a direct ban from Microsoft.

I just started to look at my very old games on TrueAchievements in order to get 100% completion and I saw many of them have their servers closed. This is something that should not happened at all. We pay for a game and we expect to fully complete it when we want.

Kind regards

:)

Ismael Gorissen, Sep 17, 2021
  2. HaughtyHalo2711 Win User

Is the Xbox 360 using dedicated servers now?

Well there are a few dedicated servers such as in call of duty: ghost on the xbox 360. And yes Microsoft confirmed that all xbox one titles and games will have dedicated servers.
  3. Malicar Win User

Stop hating over the Xbox One

Those 300k servers are not for dedicated gaming servers. Dedicated gaming servers are provided by the game publisher and or developer. The servers they were talking about at the reveal was for matchmaking, cloud storage, and digital content delivery. To
    this day there are only a few games that support dedicated servers on XBOX 360. So if you think your live fee is going to enhance game performance then you would be mistaken.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Rate The Xbox One Game Out of 10 That You Own

it is a different network as all of it runs on dedicated servers, and all the games run on dedicated server, that is why there is no cross play and no party chat between 360 and xbox one, and this xbox one is awesome, glad I got one.
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Call of duty Xbox one "real" dedicated servers

From what I know Ghost on the Xbox One will use Microsoft's Azure Dedicated servers while the PS4, PS3, 360 and Wii U will use dedicated servers and listen servers.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Call of duty Xbox one "real" dedicated servers

xbox cod will have dedicated servers. ps3,ps4 and 360 have listening servers (p2p)
Thema:

Dedicated server for Xbox 360 games

1. Dedicated server for Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Dedicated server 360

2. Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...: Ok as the subject line says "Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it appears to be locked?" I purchased the gamepass in order to multiplayer game...
  3. Ark dedicated Server issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark dedicated Server issues: Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever! I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can connect and play on our xboxes. As of mid...
  4. Ark (dedicated servers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark (dedicated servers): A PC was used to host a dedicated server on The Island, if somone else logs in and trys to run their own it loads up that game. How is it possible that someone else's gamertag, with no server name...
  5. Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!???

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!???: Problem with the dedicated server... HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!???
  6. Dedicated ark server from Win 10 pc to xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dedicated ark server from Win 10 pc to xbox.: I am trying to run a dedicated ark server from my pc through the Win 10 version of the game. I ran the dedicated server but get a join failed. I port forwarded what is needed for ark but still get...
  7. X-Box One auto update for game dedicated server

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One auto update for game dedicated server: I run a private dedicated server to play Ark with family members oversea. How do I set my X Box one to auto update only during specific hours so players won't get kicked out of the game?...
  8. Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug: I have been made aware on many Facebook ark survival evolved groups that there appears to be a bug in the menu system when you accidentally chose Player dedicated ark from the drop down menu it...
  9. Halo 5 Problem with dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Problem with dedicated server: Where can I report a problem for halo 5? Keeps giving me the same error. Did all the Microsoft troubleshooting steps and nothing. Just let's me in when it wants. efcbcf58-73a1-480f-8644-08416f0cec09
  10. Is the Xbox 360 using dedicated servers now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Xbox 360 using dedicated servers now?: --- Hello everyone :) --- I sincerely apologize if this is a dumb question, but I am curious about it. Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it...