defect in the Hdmi port

Discus and support defect in the Hdmi port in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been a xbox fan for a long time Why cant the xbox team stand by there product? I sent it to get fix and it was fixed now I have the same issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonylewis7, May 23, 2020.

1. tonylewis7
    tonylewis7 Guest

defect in the Hdmi port

Ive been a xbox fan for a long time

Why cant the xbox team stand by there product?

I sent it to get fix and it was fixed now I have the same issue and the customer service team is charging me 250$ to fix it

:)

tonylewis7, May 23, 2020
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

defect in the Hdmi port

3. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox one s no picture

Probably a defective hdmi port.

Ship it in for a repair.
  4. Falkon(2) Win User

New TV No picture (HDMI)

It could be a defective HDMI port - it happens. Call the manufacturer and see what they say.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hdmi cables

Hi,

Defect hdmi cable or hdmi tv port or hdmi port of the console or even the graphic card of the console can make red dots if there is an issue...

So if you see red dots, change cable, try another tv ports.

Regards
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox One X Problems

I had my X replaced twice because of a defective hdmi port.. Hopefully it will last longer this time.
Thema:

defect in the Hdmi port

1. defect in the Hdmi port - Similar Threads - defect Hdmi port

2. Bingo Game Defect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Game Defect: How widespread is maddening problem I'm experiencing when my in-play cards are loaded with earned on-card and powerup rewards and multiple bingos that program jumps to a new game skipping the...
  3. Refund on defective game

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund on defective game: I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and was hyped to play it. Only to be stopped by it not loading pasy phe startup screen before glitching out and ultimately crashing. I have been...
  4. Controle do Xbox One S com Defeito[Defective Xbox One S Controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle do Xbox One S com Defeito[Defective Xbox One S Controller]: Boa noite, me chamo Frank e me encontro com um alto nível de insatisfação em relação ao controle do "xbox one s" (branco), com apenas seis meses de uso, e com pouquíssima frequência, ele veio a...
  5. Manette défectueuse [Defective controller]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manette défectueuse [Defective controller]: Bonjour, je viens tout juste de faire l acquisition d'un pack xbox one x + jedi fallen order deluxe mais je me retrouve confronté un léger problème : la manette contenue dans le pack est...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Defective Battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Defective Battery?: So I got the new Elite controller the day it came out, and I have had some serious disconnection problems the last week or so. Now the controller won't turn on, won't charge, won't do anything!...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware): So I heard good things about the Elite 2 and decided to pick it up as a controller for my PC about a week ago. First of all, I LOVE IT. However, I noticed that I had to be really precise at times...
  9. Xbox1s's keep breaking!!!! Defect or!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1s's keep breaking!!!! Defect or!??: Hdmi cord shuts system off when plugged in . Long story short I sent the first xbox back to Microsoft they repaired it. A month later my other xbox does the same thing plug the hdmi in and shuts...
  10. Xbox One Hdmi Ausgang wahrscheinlich defekt. [Translate] Xbox One Hdmi output likely defective.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Hdmi Ausgang wahrscheinlich defekt. [Translate] Xbox One Hdmi output likely defective.: Meine Xbox one zeigt kein Bild mehr an. Beim anmachen kommt zwischendurch ein kurzer Signal zum Fernsehen doch das Bild ist völlig verzogen und bleibt nur immer für ein paar Sekunden. Ich hatte...