Defence Grid 2 coming to Xbox One in September.

Discus and support Defence Grid 2 coming to Xbox One in September. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Defense Grid 2 Xbox One Release Date Confirmed 1c3739a0-52e6-4980-b385-fec0676302b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Aug 14, 2014
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Have you double the GS on the ONE with the same owning time period of the 360?

All I saw was Defence Grid 2 for X1......... gitty up!

kingvas78, Aug 14, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Defence Grid 2 coming to Xbox One in September.

Meh... I didn't even like the 1st one.

Galactic Geek, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Meh... I didn't even like the 1st one.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Have you double the GS on the ONE with the same owning time period of the 360?

All I saw was Defence Grid 2 for X1......... gitty up!
  7. AngryAndGrumpy Win User

defense grid the awakeing

defence grid was able 2 dwnld it look under arcade a-z choose d find it dwnld it
  8. kingvas78 Win User

Pretty Good Deal IMHO

Excellent deal! Great game even at full price! Defence Grid 2 for $6.25 is a steal also....
  9. ngocphi Win User

Payed for fable3 and iam goldmember

Thats the advert for free games for gold read the print at the bottom

The current game is defence grid

As per the print at the bottom 2 games every month at the first and the 15th of every month till xbox one launch
Thema:

1. Defence Grid 2 coming to Xbox One in September. - Similar Threads - Defence Grid coming

2. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore: Hi there, the problem was discussed already here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/grid-2-dlc-content-all-in-pack-is-not-working/65fb031e-8285-4978-86a5-3512703f9668?auth=1...
  3. Grid-Spil startet nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grid-Spil startet nicht: Hallo, wir haben uns gestern das Spiel Grid gekauft. Nach der Installation wollten wir das Spiel starten. Für 2-3 Sekunden kommt dann das Grid Logo (Als würde das Spiel hochfahren), dann...
  4. GRID 2019 won't launch after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GRID 2019 won't launch after last update: Hi, does anybody else have similar issues like me? I've been playing GRID 2019 since release with 0 technical problems and it worked just fine until today. About 2,5 GB update installed and the...
  5. Grid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid: Hi, does anybody know if the new Grid due out on 10/11/19 will work with a Thrustmaster Diving Wheel? I'm trying to find out before I purchase. The only diving game I play is Forza 7 and it works...
  6. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  7. Availability of Earth Defence Force in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of Earth Defence Force in Germany: Is it a bug that I can't buy earth defence force 2025 digitally in Germany and if not will it be available at all? I exclusively buy games digitally due to certain reasons that don't really matter...
  8. Friend banned in defence of another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend banned in defence of another: A friend has a one week communication ban due responding to a rude comment from a player that was stirring up trouble for losing. Is there a possible course of action to reduce ban suspension?...
  9. Hosting Survival on hard. Basic setup with defence towers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting Survival on hard. Basic setup with defence towers.: Hey Playing a survival on hard and have a good setup with walls and defense towers. Anyone into playing survival are welcome just add me and message me and i ll invite you to the party and game....
  10. Geo-defence of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geo-defence of games: Hi, we bought our XBOX ONE equipment in Hong Kong and we live in Singapore. If we Kinect Sport Rival online, are we going to have problems download and play the game due to geo-defence limitation?...