Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

Discus and support Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rodrigosantos1985, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but when I tried to install her, a massage pops up saying that I already own the content. She became available
    when I disconnect my internet, so I could select her off-line at least.

Today, she appeared as "free" for me, but it should be "purchased"

Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing. [​IMG]

The second problem is the holiday costumes. I cannot select them to use, and they are just invisible on the store.

Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing. [​IMG]

The third and worst problem is that the game closes after one or two ranked matches.

Already tried to uninstall the game. Turned off windows defender. Scanned my computer for issues. Talked with someone on x-box support and the person could not help me. Does anyone knows something that I can do?

:)

rodrigosantos1985, Apr 20, 2018
  2. n3oth4nd3r
    n3oth4nd3r Guest
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Disc

I bought the killer instinct definitive edition disc, the game installed correctly, only 3 persongens are not selectable (shin hisako, eagle, kilgore). Some packages have not been installed (gold pack 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ...). I wonder if there is a difference
    in the digital and physical game? Well my game is on disk and does not install these items.

n3oth4nd3r, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Crusherxd782
    Crusherxd782 Guest
    Killer instinct definitive edition problem

I have bought the killer instinct definitive edition physical copy a couple of months ago but I have ran into a problem. When I bought the the definitive edition it downloaded almost all the characters and packs but certain characters and packs it said I
    had to pay separately for. The characters are Shin Hisako, Kilgore and Eagle and the packs were the gold skin packs, terror pack and Gargos color pack. It also told me on the Xbox store that all the characters and packs I listed before were included in the
    definitive edition but I cannot download them with out paying while all the other characters and packs were free with the definitive edition. I am not sure what the probably is or how to fix it if you could please help it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Crusherxd782, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

Hey there, when you spoke with support what did they have you try?

Mister Revised, Apr 23, 2018
  5. rodrigosantos1985, Apr 23, 2018
  6. Okay, to clarify, did you try reinstalling the game already, and are you seeing the same issues with the character? If you have not tried that yet, give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Mister Revised, Apr 26, 2018
  7. Yes, I did. Nothing changed.

rodrigosantos1985, Apr 26, 2018
  8. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

Okay, when you have a moment please reach out to the
    phone team
    so they can take a closer look at the account and purchase.

Mister Revised, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Mister Revised Win User

Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

10. Mister Revised Win User

Okay, when you have a moment please reach out to the
    phone team
    so they can take a closer look at the account and purchase.
  11. Mister Revised Win User

Okay, to clarify, did you try reinstalling the game already, and are you seeing the same issues with the character? If you have not tried that yet, give that a try and let us know how it goes.
  12. rodrigosantos1985 Win User

Just to try the tips on this guide: https://t.co/JG5apR8jXI
  13. rodrigosantos1985 Win User

Okay, to clarify, did you try reinstalling the game already, and are you seeing the same issues with the character? If you have not tried that yet, give that a try and let us know how it goes.
    Yes, I did. Nothing changed.
Thema:

1. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing. - Similar Threads - Definitive Edition W10

2. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  3. comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...: comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* mas ja tive ele instalado antes [Mod Translation - bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition * is not compatible with...
  4. I can't download Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.: I purchased the game last month during the summer sale and have been trying to download it for two days now. I've tried multiple trouble shoots, and I've talked to about almost ten Xbox...
  5. I'm having an issue with Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.: I bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition on sale when it was the big Summer Games sale a month ago, and I had it just sitting on the backburner and didn't download it as I was busy...
  6. age of empires definitive edition fica fechando durante o jogo e nao da nenhum aviso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    age of empires definitive edition fica fechando durante o jogo e nao da nenhum aviso: age of empires definitive edition fica fechando durante o jogo e nao da nenhum aviso, o que posso fazer? teve uns passos para desativar dvr ja fiz isso 5dd0f986-1873-4a8c-acdb-fe4fe806016d
  7. Dishonored Definitive Edition (Dishonored 2 preorder bonus)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Definitive Edition (Dishonored 2 preorder bonus): So, I pre-ordered Dishonored 2 when it was still a big thing, as you do. The preorder came with Dishonored and it's DLC's. It's been a while since that, but I am trying to play the first game that...
  8. Halo Wars Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition: Hello All, I've played this game on my Xbox One for quite some time. I learned that it's a play anywhere game so I've been trying to install it onto my Windows 10 laptop. When I log into my...
  9. Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. No Resume Download, Age of Empires DEfinitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    No Resume Download, Age of Empires DEfinitive Edition: Hi While I want to download Age of Empires Definitive Edition (17.4GB) Due to my internet connection which I cannot do anything about it, the downlaod starts from beginning. Last try was I...